If the Jets draft ______ I will go crazy

Maxman

any player that was a workout warrior at the combine but sucked while he was in college.

I was thinking that same thing. Damn workout warriors. Although Bryan Thomas seems to be working out. I think of the Vernon Davis kind of players. There is nothing they can't do. Except they never did it all in college.

Somehow, it is the fault of the system they were in. PASS.

I'm open to most players (Olsen, Revis, Houston, Moss, Bowe, even Justin Blalock)

I dont see myself going crazy unless we take some shrimp LB who has no place in the 3-4 (beason, timmons etc etc) or we reach for a 2nd rd talent. I'd be dissapointed if we took a guy like Aaron Ross at 25 or a safety which I just dont think is necessary. Not sure how I feel about Posluszy, I'm not sure he'd be the best pick at 25.

Greg Olsen.

Blalock I would not mind only if both Revis & Ross are off the board and if they both are not then I will be pissed with Blalock as well, but not nearly as pissed as with Olsen or with any OLB.

I have developed such a blind faith in this FO and CS that I can't think of any player drafted that would really upset me at this point. Sorry.

I'm pretty much right there with you raffy but history shows us-at least for this organization The TE position is a no-go

I'll be pissed if they pass up on someone more talented for a "mangini guy" We have enough mangini guys now we need some football players.

So being a "Mangini guy" means you aren't a "football player"? Mangini acquiring and playing "his guys" worked awfully well last season.

Archived