Who's Going to Opening Day?

nj meadowlands

I know this is a little early, but I think it'd be fun to get a preliminary count on who's goin to the opener against the Patsy Pusses. Especially since many of you live far away and it'll be nice to know who's making the trip. So respond if you are! If you're only pretty sure you're going, that counts too!

HOME OPENER ATTENDANCE LIST

faba

SeniorFlaJet

Bill Parcells

leonwash29

jetophile

SteveO

raffyD

DireJet38

Lil Bit Special

Gainzo

4HCrew

Mandarinia

joebabyny

joiseyjet

I know this is a little early, but I think it'd be fun to get a preliminary count on who's goin to the opener against the Patsy Pusses. Especially since many of you live far away and it'll be nice to know who's making the trip. So respond if you are! If you're only pretty sure you're going, that counts too!

faba

SeniorFlaJet

Bill Parcells

leonwash29

jetophile

Why do you need to know? Scalping 50 yard line, fith row seats for just a fraction of the cost for everyone?

I will be coming up for the game.

The parking situation is going to cause one big mess that day.

I'll be there no doubt.

Btw, got me one of those fancy parking passes this year for the first time. I intend on heading up some major tailgates this year in 16G (right next to T-Mac's crew).

I expect parking to be the same as last year, if you get there 4 hours before kickoff then you can easily get into the prime parking lot. Within 2-3 hours of kickoff you need to show a parking pass or they won't let you through to that area and you're stuck parking a good distance away, at least they have a covered lot there.

We have 10 season tickets, none of which would ever be sold to you... even for a cool grand.

LOLSC

I'm not worried about finding a ticket, if I decide to go.

I'm more concerned with this parking thing.....one would have a better chance of seeing Gawd than seeing me riding a jammed pack bus full of Jets fans to a game. I'd probably never make it out alive.

I'm not worried about finding a ticket, if I decide to go.

I'm more concerned with this parking thing.....one would have a better chance of seeing Gawd than seeing me riding a jammed pack bus full of Jets fans to a game. I'd probably never make it out alive.

I never take the bus, I usually walk across the highway in the elevated tunnel to the main tailgating area. It's only a 15 minute walk, the bus almost takes that long with all the waiting to leave and winding around anyway.

Jets fans are harmless anyway, you should be fine being jammed in a bus with a bunch of us.;)

For those of you that are going and do not have a parking pass brace yourselves for a nightmare...some rumors are that you cannot tailgate in the satellite parking lots and must have your ticket in hand to get on the shuttle. I will be there at 8am, and Gainzo you better not be late! :)

For those of you that are going and do not have a parking pass brace yourselves for a nightmare...some rumors are that you cannot tailgate in the satellite parking lots and must have your ticket in hand to get on the shuttle. I will be there at 8am, and Gainzo you better not be late! :)

Not a rumor. Someone posted a letter awhile back from the Giants stating just

that. That's why i mentioned above that opening day will be a mess.

I would like a dollar for everyone without a parking pass that will drive up to

GS thinking they can get into the lots without a pass.

Probably not ... I had season tickets for 5 years until three years ago ... couldn't deal with the commute and losing my whole Sunday. I get a better view of what is going on at home on TV, my shrine of Jets trinkets to pray to, and I save a lot of money and headaches. I haven't missed a game in about 10 years so I will be there in spirit.

faba

SeniorFlaJet

Bill Parcells

leonwash29

jetophile

SteveO

raffyD

DireJet38

Lil Bit Special

Gainzo

4HCrew

Mandarinia

HELL YA!

Of course i`ll be there , I think it`s safe to think that every season ticket holder with a parking pass or a ride in will be there ,short of a birth of a child or the DEATH or wedding of a very close reletive or friend I couldn`t possibly see giving this ticket up for anything !!!

Of course i`ll be there , I think it`s safe to think that every season ticket holder with a parking pass or a ride in will be there ,short of a birth of a child or the DEATH or wedding of a very close reletive or friend I couldn`t possibly see giving this ticket up for anything !!!

It is sort of an odd question, come to think of it. :)

Archived