Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

I just called the Patriots offices to try and talk to Bilicheat but he is "unavailable" cause I'm not a "reporter or anything sports related" Here is the number if any of you guys want to say a couple of "white lies" to get to talk to someone a little more important than the phone answerer guy. 508 543 8200 I will try again tomorrow

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll tell you what guys don't think this kind of stuff doesn't matter-I didn't just speak to a secretary there I was put on hold and switched over to somebody in the league office-

My e-mail campaign has over 2500 views at last check on 3 sites and guys are posting and PMing what they wrote

I will post it on Greenhouse. I will also fire off an e-mail as will my wife and son! UNITED we stand!

Roger.Goodell@nfl.net

here's JetsBlogger's letter;

Dear NFL-

I am writing to inform you that as a Jets fan, I am asking that the commissioner seriously consider his decision on what punishment he gives to the Patriots for their cheating this past weekend in New Jersey. Even without seeing the evidence myself, I have to imagine that there are levels of collusion between different branches of the organization that disgust me.

Sure the Jets were the most recent victims, but this has been going on for too long, and it has been brought to the league

Last year Saban and Co. were accused of buying audio tapes which were rumored to have the Patriots audibles. There is a big differance in having past audibles and having live film of a game to decipher.

Thinking back I wonder if Nick Saban knew Belichick did this sort of thing and was able to throw him off somehow. We did win 20-0 and Brady had a terrible day.

If I remember right, I think the phins were accused of stealing some kind of information from the pats offense with some kind of tapes they had.

Zach Thomas mentioned they knew the Pats' offensive signals, and then kinda shut up like he let the cat out of the bag.

Last year Saban and Co. were accused of buying audio tapes which were rumored to have the Patriots audibles. There is a big differance in having past audibles and having live film of a game to decipher.

Thinking back I wonder if Nick Saban knew Belichick did this sort of thing and was able to throw him off somehow. We did win 20-0 and Brady had a terrible day.

Saban did work for Belichick in Cleveland.Maybe he picked some tricks up from the cheating master and used them against him........:)

How?

If Brady goes to the line and calls a play and the opposing team records it. Like the Dolphins are suspected of doing and Zach Thomas all but admitted to. They can then take that recording and match it to the picture of the formation, that is always present on the sideline. Then match Brady's call to the play.

Other then semantics, how is this different?

Roger.Goodell@nfl.net

here's JetsBlogger's letter;

Dear NFL-

I am writing to inform you that as a Jets fan, I am asking that the commissioner seriously consider his decision on what punishment he gives to the Patriots for their cheating this past weekend in New Jersey. Even without seeing the evidence myself, I have to imagine that there are levels of collusion between different branches of the organization that disgust me.

Sure the Jets were the most recent victims, but this has been going on for too long, and it has been brought to the league

i said the same thing yesterday.

i dont want the jets to have an illegitimate win either. i would rather the pats illegeimate win was just taken away. along with suspensions, draft picks taken and fines of course :)

so umm, off topic...are you a full time jetnation member now? cause is looks like one day of "filling your bordem" has turned into full time jetnation-er...er...

but yeah, i agree, it would be a cheap way to win...but hey, who would complain? a win is a win.

Is it not cheating?

Hard telling, there wasnt much to dig up except this 2006 excerpt,

[The Dolphins felt they had lost that chess game in a 23-16 loss to the Patriots in 2005, when defenders believed that their own signals had been picked up by Brady & Co. In that game, Brady correctly identified a blitz and hit tight end Benjamin Watson on a game-winning touchdown pass with 2:16 left.

In some ways, Dolphins players felt they got payback this past Sunday.]

How?

If Brady goes to the line and calls a play and the opposing team records it. Like the Dolphins are suspected of doing and Zach Thomas all but admitted to. They can then take that recording and match it to the picture of the formation, that is always present on the sideline. Then match Brady's call to the play.

Other then semantics, how is this different?

The Dolphins did not record anything themselves, they bought audio tapes from an outside third party, which coincidentally is not prohibited. Belichick and his minions are recording live video on the sidelines and making halftime adjustments based on what they see on the videos. The league rules strictly prohibit having any still cameras and video cameras on the sideline and having only one camera in the booth used strictly for game action, not recording the coaches and assistants.

Thats how it's different.

The Dolphins did not record anything themselves, they bought audio tapes from an outside third party, which coincidentally is not prohibited. Belichick and his minions are recording live video on the sidelines and making halftime adjustments based on what they see on the videos. The league rules strictly prohibit having any still cameras and video cameras on the sideline and having only one camera in the booth used strictly for game action, not recording the coaches and assistants.

Thats how it's different.

Correct, it was legit as the rule is written.

The game should be treated as a tie for N.E., giving them the losing end of any playoff tie-break scenarios at the end of the year, so if Miami is 10-6 and N.E. is 10-6 Miami would advance to the playoffs.;)

N.E. should also lose 2 high draft picks, be forced to pay a hefty fine, and Belichick gets suspended for 4 games, because after all he did authorize the taping.

Wonderful coach doing what everyone else is doing

Some of you Patsie fans are a piece of work, just like that HC you admire...must be in the ****ing water. Tell me, who else is doing it? I want names, not just here say BS you guys are trying to cover your asses with.

You come on this board telling us Jet fans are whinning...funny, how we seem to have the rest of the NFL and their fans behind us. If anything, it's you chowds that are doing the crying.

Some of you Patsie fans are a piece of work, just like that HC you admire...must be in the ****ing water. Tell me, who else is doing it? I want names, not just here say BS you guys are trying to cover your asses with.

You come on this board telling us Jet fans are whinning...funny, how we seem to have the rest of the NFL and their fans behind us. If anything, it's you chowds that are doing the crying.

I remember when we got Parcells, the incessant whining from NE was much worse than ANY JETS FANS, EVER!

They rolled out a ****ing can of tuna on to the field when the Jets went up there in 1997 on a nationally televised Sunday night game. that was pathetic!

And now the hypocrisy comes full circle, unbelievable.

If the Dolphins are cheaters, how come they finish at the bottom of the division every year? What, they just cheat against the Patriots every year? Weren't Saban and BB buddies also? Maybe Saban didn't trust his "buddy" BB and just faked everything to **** with him, and that's how the Pats play when they're not cheating.

Well we'll know after the Chargers game won't we? If that offense gets shut down and the Chargers blow them out on defense, we'll know the entire "reign" was a fraud.

Archived