Interesting hypothetical question on Mike and Mike this morning.

Alk

This morning Mike Greenberg said that if the Jets were to somehow get Tom Brady from the Patriots that he would quit cheering for the Jets. He later backed off of that statement a little. It got me to thinking though. What would you guys do if by some miracle the Jets were able to get Brady?

This morning Mike Greenberg said that if the Jets were to somehow get Tom Brady from the Patriots that he would quit cheering for the Jets. He later backed off of that statement a little. It got me to thinking though. What would you guys do if by some miracle the Jets were able to get Brady?

If Yankee fans can cheer Johnny Damon then Jets fans can cheer Brady -- JMO

Cut him!?

He wouldn't work for the Jets. When he's hit early in the game, he turns into an average to slightly above avg QB at best.

Brady is the best QB in the game behind the Pats line that usually leaves him untouched the entire game. Last week, when he was hit, all of a sudden balls were high/etc etc.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the line is part of it, and he's a dominant player, but on the Jets I don't think it would work.

Cut him!?

He wouldn't work for the Jets. When he's hit early in the game, he turns into an average to slightly above avg QB at best.

Brady is the best QB in the game behind the Pats line that usually leaves him untouched the entire game. Last week, when he was hit, all of a sudden balls were high/etc etc.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the line is part of it, and he's a dominant player, but on the Jets I don't think it would work.

That really wasn't the question. Would you be excited that they got such a great player or would you still continue to hate him?

That really wasn't the question. Would you be excited that they such a great player or would you still continue to hate him?

I think at first it would be pretty mixed reactions and then depending on whether he was winning or losing would really determine the fan reaction.

That really wasn't the question. Would you be excited that they such a great player or would you still continue to hate him?

I lived through Parcells/Belichick on the Jets and Boggs, Clemens and A-Rod on the Yankees. You root for the guy and respect the accomplishments, but it's hard to truly feel the same way that you do for the homegrown guys. Boggs riding the cops horse was the only one that really crossed over for me.

He wont, Ever play for the Jets.

Please don't piss me off by bringing this up. It hurts.:bag:

It would depend on what he did for us or to us ,we as Met fans were ok getting Glavine but after that last game where he gave up 7 runs in 1/3 of a inning most MET fans were ready to tie him to one one those JET engines at LAGuardia across the street from the stadium and fly & drop him back over Atlanta after that loss...

I root for the name on the front of the Jersey, not the back. I don't care who fills the shirt as long as they make the team better. Unfortunately it seems more people were Pennington fans than Jets fans.

No I don't buy that at all. I likedChad when he was the starting QB and I still think he's a pretty good QB, but how can you say that most Chad fans put him before the team????

I liked Chad a lot but am excited to see what Clemens can do. I will support him just as much as I supported Pennington.

Sorry but I don't believe hat at all.

As long as your asking Hypothetical Questions here. Since (GOD REST HIS SOUL) Sean Taylor was Murdered last week because he was trying to move away from his Gang Life friends most who he grew up with in Miami,AND HE WAS KILLED JUST FOR THAT. The question is ,SINCE MOST OF THOSE GUYS FROM Miami & are probably fin fans....Does Tom Brady need to fear for his life cause one of these nit wit nut gang members may feel its there duty to take Brady out so the 72 Dolphins can keep their record intact ,yes it`s a sick thought ,but after what happened to Sean ,it got me thinking.....

That really wasn't the question. Would you be excited that they got such a great player or would you still continue to hate him?

No, I wouldn't be super excited. I don't hate him now. However, he's an AVERAGE QB when hit a bunch... so behind our line it would be meaningless to get him.

No, I wouldn't be super excited. I don't hate him now. However, he's an AVERAGE QB when hit a bunch... so behind our line it would be meaningless to get him.

Even if he would be average behind the Jets O line, that would still make him at least 5.673 times better than anything they have had since Namath.

I would wait and see. If he leads the team to victories and the SB, I would cheer him. If he becoes just another QB tthen I would be calling for his backup or a trade for Tony Romo.:)

Jury's out on Kellen Clemens.

He`s had minimal starting games so far ,the teams he`s gone up against have had some of the tuffeset Defenses in the league Ravens, Balt.,Dallas,Pitt. ,with key guys out like LC & Crotchery & a questionble offensive line ,give him the rest of this season a better defense & O.L. next season and there won`t be a question .Clemens will be the QB of our future

Archived