Story about my new avatar

jetsrule128

This is a picute of my close friend (he is not my lover). We grew up together after I moved to Long Island, and we always are spending time together. He asked me "why don't you put a picture of me on one of those jets websites" and i thought "why not" so there he is as my new avatar. Sonofabitch! This dude is a hard core reality tv fan. He likes some other stuff, too. Are you guys familiar with "myspace"? his "myspace" name is: "Exiles are cooler than you." He is from North Bellmore New York. He is overweight. He goes to Nassau Community College. He is a fan of the Rolling Stones. He likes Chuck Norris (if you know what I mean ;)) He likes Taco Bell. His dad is awesome.

His sister is hot.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a picute of my close friend (he is not my lover). We grew up together after I moved to Long Island, and we always are spending time together. He asked me "why don't you put a picture of me on one of those jets websites" and i thought "why not" so there he is as my new avatar. Sonofabitch! This dude is a hard core reality tv fan. He likes some other stuff, too. Are you guys familiar with "myspace"? his "myspace" name is: "Exiles are cooler than you." He is from North Bellmore New York. He is overweight. He goes to Nassau Community College. He is a fan of the Rolling Stones. He likes Chuck Norris (if you know what I mean ;)) He likes Taco Bell. His dad is awesome.

His sister is hot.

had to check the url.........thought I was on eharmony

His sister is hot.

Yeah, this is your fag George Glass friend isn't it?

Archived