RUMOR: B.Schottenheimer could end up in New England?

So let me get this straight. The league has OC openings - one of which is in NE - and if Schott does not return to the Jets he may end up in NE. This is journalism at it's finest folks. Throws some facts around - add a dab of controversy - whala! People respond.

+1. He's still under contract here and again, if it's moving laterally to the same job, we don't have to oblige him. Especially not to the Patriots.

Exactly but unfortunately that doesn't stop people from writing garbage like this.

Oh yeah, because Schotty is a HUGE upgrade over BB's current offensive system. I don't know if the Pats lost their current OC, I don't even know who it is. I assume BB just runs everything over there.

But I don't see why he'd replace his current guy with Schotty, or why he wouldn't promote someone from within, which is what he usually does anyway. Does anybody seriously think any of BB's coordinators actually do anything? The Patriots machine just keeps ticking while everyone that leaves winds up sucking.

He ****ed them over... false hope for 2 years then nothing...

Haha Chad Pennington will be funny to watch this year. He will either get injured within the first month, or he will stink the place up all year long and go 4-12 or something. That schedule is full of defense. The Jets and Pats should be able to give Pennington 4 losses alone. I don't know about the Bills, but I think they always beat him at least once a season too.

Home: Buffalo, New England, NY Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Buffalo, New England, NY Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina

Haha the Steelers, Buccs, Panthers, Titans and even the Jags games should all be hilarious. Colts actually have a great pass defense, especially with Bob Sanders, and with a healthy Peyton from the get go, the Colts will be able to pressure people into passing and playing into that strength.

I look through that schedule, and I say maybe Chad wins 5 games, 6 if I'm being insanely generous, but those 10 losses will all be epic. Oh man the Steelers and Titans, that should be good for 8 INTs alone.

Haha Chad Pennington will be funny to watch this year. He will either get injured within the first month, or he will stink the place up all year long and go 4-12 or something. That schedule is full of defense. The Jets and Pats should be able to give Pennington 4 losses alone. I don't know about the Bills, but I think they always beat him at least once a season too.

Home: Buffalo, New England, NY Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Buffalo, New England, NY Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina

Haha the Steelers, Buccs, Panthers, Titans and even the Jags games should all be hilarious. Colts actually have a great pass defense, especially with Bob Sanders, and with a healthy Peyton from the get go, the Colts will be able to pressure people into passing and playing into that strength.

I look through that schedule, and I say maybe Chad wins 5 games, 6 if I'm being insanely generous, but those 10 losses will all be epic. Oh man the Steelers and Titans, that should be good for 8 INTs alone.

Dont worry. Dolphin fans will excuse it away like Jets fans did. Then in year 3 they will see Chad for who he really is... a mediocre QB who cant beat good teams when it matters.

we would get compensation with him being under contract no?

Probably not , If someone doesn't want to be here do you really want to keep him ? And if we could the FO would flub it up like they did with Penny and DRob and we'd still wind up with nothing. :P

Archived