Random Crap That Pisses You Off

Bleedin Green

I hate when people make noise when they eat. Chew with your mouth closed. My dad eats like a horse and I can't stand it.

Another random thing that pisses me off is the same 5 ads on WFAN throughout the day;

- I hope the Brad Benson Hyundai dealership in South Brunswick, New Jersey burns down. "Now I bet you haven't raised your hand so fast since you had to pee in the 2nd grade." Kill yourself, Brad Benson.

- The gift from Iceland. At least the girl has a funny lisp.

- 1877kars4kids...must I say more?

- The Ulysses S. Grant & Ben Franklin Tax one

- Let me know if I left any out.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when a guy buys a $40,000 pickup truck that can drive thru a war zone and:

-Constantly yells "Don't slam the door!" - why? it's a damned army tank. you can't shut the stupid door? fools.

-Drives sloooooowwwwwwly over speed bumps in parking lots. like it's going to hurt that friggin' army tank. fools.

The Woods were arrested on Sept. 16 in a hotel in Eugene, Ore., after they offered money to male students at the University of Oregon to have sex with Mrs. Wood, 44, the police said. The police said the couple told the students they were researching the ''sexual potential of the mature female'' as part of an ''Oxford University project.'' Four Students Testified

The Eugene police said they learned of the Woods' activities when students reported that a woman, later identified as Mrs. Wood, distributed fliers that began, ''Meet Nancy S.'' The fliers sought men 18 to 23 years old and said they would be paid to participate in the research.

Four students testified before a grand jury that they had been solicited by the Woods. The police said that at least one of the students had sex with Mrs. Wood while her husband filmed and tape-recorded the encounter.

wtf? Who would rat them out?

wtf? Who would rat them out?

if i remember right, one of the kids did not appreciate the blowjob being

filmed, i think the doctor stumbled behind the curtain and was found out

Doctors were from southampton ny

my dad was a doctor at Southampton and knew this assclown.

Who else? Students, of course. Anything for beer money. LOL. It's been a few years, but it may have been through the Common Cold Centre (sic) of Cardiff (Wales) University. I saw a short film on PBS or Discovery.

Sign me up. Thanks to the terrific economy I am lacking in the beer money catagory.

Hey you Irish Step-dancing parents!

Guess what?

We fricken hate you and your kids.

Tha garish costumes and clown wigs are an abomination and any self respecting son of Erin would die before allowing their children to walk around in those get-ups.

Stop sending me photos of the latest competition and dont even think about having your darling leprechuans ruin one of my parties again with an impromptu( my azz) jig....

You are on notice.:suic3::mad0259:

Hey you Irish Step-dancing parents!

Guess what?

We fricken hate you and your kids.

Tha garish costumes and clown wigs are an abomination and any self respecting son of Erin would die before allowing their children to walk around in those get-ups.

Stop sending me photos of the latest competition and dont even think about having your darling leprechuans ruin one of my parties again with an impromptu( my azz) jig....

You are on notice.:suic3::mad0259:

Agreed. Eff Michael Flatley.

Tons that I can name, and tons were probably named already in this thread that I agree with, but WTF is with the style of straight brims on baseball caps?

That looks so f***ing stupid and makes me want to smack the sh1t out of whoever is wearing it.

• 2 weeks later...

When your roomate comes home with three loud guys at 2:30 am on a Sunday (now monday morning) when i had gotten up at 6:30 for work that day, they procede to enter my room when i am sleeping, drink my liquor, eat my leftover sandwich, piss on the bathroom floor, and wake me up again ass early in the morning.

:disgust:

When your roomate comes home with three loud guys at 2:30 am on a Sunday (now monday morning) when i had gotten up at 6:30 for work that day, they procede to enter my room when i am sleeping, drink my liquor, eat my leftover sandwich, piss on the bathroom floor, and wake me up again ass early in the morning.

Those are a$$ kicking offenses, TT. Let me know if you're interested in some sort of "contract". :)

ASIDE: Nice to see you on the Board. Hope all is well in your life, other than those inconsiderate idiots.

Wow, you're cranky. lol

You left out the part about the gangbang.

Did you watch?

Those are a$$ kicking offenses, TT. Let me know if you're interested in some sort of "contract". :)

ASIDE: Nice to see you on the Board. Hope all is well in your life, other than those inconsiderate idiots.

It was tequila, so it could have been one of my better liquors so thats okay. But nothing beats stepping in piss in bare feet in the morning.

How are you doing?

You left out the part about the gangbang.

Did you watch?

There should be a smiley that resembles a shudder..... :bag: ick

• 3 weeks later...

You know what pisses me off? When I get back from a week of vacation and as one would expect, don't have much food around, so obviously need to go out food shopping. But since some snow was forecast, every freakin' Panicky Pete has to run out to the store and stock up as if they are going to be trapped in their homes for weeks on end. I just want to buy some ****ing food for a couple of nights of dinners and I can't find a single freakin' parking spot at one store or a damn cart or basket at another!

Seriously people, its only snow, you'll ****ing live!

Hmm...what pisses me off?

How about when a drunk makes a serious pass at your wife at one of the tailgates? Oh, and he was a Pats fan to boot. Yeah, blame it on the booze, jackass.

Well in his defense, if he was a male Pats fan, he HAD to be drunk to be hitting on your wife. Lord only knows he would never normally hit on a woman. :biggrin:

Hmm...what pisses me off?

How about when a drunk makes a serious pass at your wife at one of the tailgates? Oh, and he was a Pats fan to boot. Yeah, blame it on the booze, jackass.

:lol: I only told people that I didn't go to a game there last season.

You know what pisses me off? When I get back from a week of vacation and as one would expect, don't have much food around, so obviously need to go out food shopping. But since some snow was forecast, every freakin' Panicky Pete has to run out to the store and stock up as if they are going to be trapped in their homes for weeks on end. I just want to buy some ****ing food for a couple of nights of dinners and I can't find a single freakin' parking spot at one store or a damn cart or basket at another!

Seriously people, its only snow, you'll ****ing live!

As you may know, old people are mandated by law under penalty of death to make piles of French toast any time it snows in North America. As such at said snowy forecasts, they can be seen clogging grocery aisles attempting to corner the market on bread, eggs and milk.

Archived