I got 16 out of 25 what will you get??

JoeC36

Just because you walk around all day in a daze and have no idea how many sides a stop sign has, don't hate.

Punk ass bitch.

Kleck, you couldn't score a 22 on that test if you took if 5 times in a row and totaled your scores..

Chan, I'll take you on in an IQ test any day my friend. You and your little butt buddy from Piscataway.

:rl:

Based on analysis of your slow witted activities around these boards and inability to succesfully perform the simple functions of internet moderator, I'd figure you for a high grade imbecile.

idiot_imbecile_moron.jpg

Since the standard classification of an imbecile is an IQ of 20 to 49, a high grade imbecile such as yourself would likely posess an IQ in the 40-49 range. Given that 1 SD from the mean produces a range of IQs from 85 to 115, even someone of your below average intelligence should clearly be able to see that I would only have to posesses an average intelligence to be 2x your superior

NormalCurveSmall.gif

:rl:

Based on analysis of your slow witted activities around these boards and inability to succesfully perform the simple functions of internet moderator, I'd figure you for a high grade imbecile.

idiot_imbecile_moron.jpg

Since the standard classification of an imbecile is an IQ of 20 to 49, a high grade imbecile such as yourself would likely posess an IQ in the 40-49 range. Given that 1 SD from the mean produces a range of IQs from 85 to 115, even someone of your below average intelligence should clearly be able to see that I would only have to posesses an average intelligence to be 2x your superior

NormalCurveSmall.gif

You spelled two words incorrectly, moron. ;)

Archived