Rank Your Teams [in order of caring]

PS17

In terms of caring for right now

1. Yankees, hey they have a shot to win it all tonight. I don't know how if you are a Yankees fan they are not at the top of the list at least for the moment.

2. Jets

3. St. John's Red Storm Basketball

4. Devils

5. Knicks

6. Canes although I wanted to kill them when they left the Big East, I am just coming back around.

1. Yankees

2. Jets

I used to openly be a Knicks fan, but I exorcised those demons. I may embrace them again if the Dolans sell the franchise or they become competitive again, which I doubt will happen unless the Dolans sell.

If the Nets actually make their move to Brooklyn, then that's the route I'm going.

1) Jets

2a) The opponent of the Miami Dolphins*

2b) The opponent of the New England Patriots*

3) Yankees

*In the event that 2a and 2b conflict, I cannot in good conscience make a decision unless team 1 is directly effected in a clear way by the outcome of such game. In all other cases, I invite them both to have sex with themselves because I think that's what they should do.

Football is and probably will always be passion. I like the Yankees, but I don't lose sleep if they lose. I've lived in Brooklyn for close to six years, but I've been a Jets fan since I was a high school (thanks Pop) living in Virginia surrounded by Cowboy and Dolphin** fans. The clock play game happened when I was 15 and I witnessed only four more wins for the rest of high school stay after that so you can imagine how bad I heard it. I started appreciating baseball more when I moved to Brooklyn in 2004, but its still not the same for me as it is for football.

**Note that said fans were Redskin fans during the first Joe Gibbs era but quickly jumped ship when the team went down hill to support Marino's bunch.

Jets

Usc football

anybody playing the Yanks

Was a huge Yankee fan all my life up until 5 years ago, when they started taking everyone's best players. Totally gave up on them this year when they got Sabathia, Teixiera, and Burnett.

Really what's the fun in rooting for a team that should win it every year.

Jets

Usc football

anybody playing the Yanks

Was a huge Yankee fan all my life up until 5 years ago, when they started taking everyone's best players. Totally gave up on them this year when they got Sabathia, Teixiera, and Burnett.

Really what's the fun in rooting for a team that should win it every year.

Says the USC fan.

Archived