Tike Barber says he's broke

Dude Love

You guys will ****ing believe anything.

He hid the ****ing money and now he's claiming that he has none so that he doesn't have to give any to his wife and kids. Then he lives on the rest banging interns like he always did. No doubt.

Tiki Barber says he's broke. ;)

Ginny's lawyers will find it, though.

:cheers:

He hid the ****ing money and now he's claiming that he has none so that he doesn't have to give any to his wife and kids. Then he lives on the rest banging interns like he always did. No doubt.

Either way, its more proof that Tiki Barber is an absolute scumbag. Always has been. Back in my JI days, I started a thread about how he's quietly one of the biggest POS's in sports. And because he's a clean cut black dude thats well spoken, I got ripped by many who defended him.

A couple months later, he was ripping his former team, coach, QB and everyone else he could point a finger at. The best part was that same season ended in a Giants SB victory...and then more and more stories came out about this guy being a complete POS and this is just the icing on the cake.

No doubt. Tiki is a total piece of garbage.

Really? Then I only weigh 94 pounds.

Yep! welcome to size 0. You earned it. Now get working on it.

there are many options available for dangerously underweighted individuals like yourself. I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology.

You'll want to focus on the neglected food groups such as the whipped group, the congealed group and the chocotastic!

To speed things up Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use poptarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon. And remember, if you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain.

Yep! welcome to size 0. You earned it. Now get working on it.

there are many options available for dangerously underweighted individuals like yourself. I recommend a slow steady gorging process combined with assal horizontology.

You'll want to focus on the neglected food groups such as the whipped group, the congealed group and the chocotastic!

To speed things up Instead of making sandwiches with bread, use poptarts. Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon. And remember, if you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain.

Sometimes you make me feel like you hardly even know me.

yet, all is forgiven because the Pop-tarts instead of bread idea gives me hope for the future and the feeling that the best of my life is yet to come.

Truth is I was only kidding, I actually have skin tags that weigh 94 pounds.

Part of me feels so bad for his wife but the other part wonders why she couldn't tell he as a jerk from the start.

Notice that almost every story about a bad husband or boyfriend starts out with "he was a perfect gentleman in public"? I see Talki as one of those types.

Part of me feels so bad for his wife but the other part wonders why she couldn't tell he as a jerk from the start.

Notice that almost every story about a bad husband or boyfriend starts out with "he was a perfect gentleman in public"? I see Talki as one of those types.

She probably figured that he wouldn't step out with other women. I mean, seeing how he is gay and all...

Marriages fail all the time. People fall in love they change and move on all the time. When you have a failure rate around 50% and than you add in the marriages that have failed and don't end in divorce but are silently killing both parties it's hard to point fingers. She could be just as much at fault as he is, none of us know what went on between closed doors.

It takes two to make a marriage. People change, mature and fall out of love all the time. My guess is there is allot of emotion, hurt and real money at stake along with lawyers who know how to play the PR game very well.

Hopefully for the kids sake they work out a reasonable settlement and he is a good father to his kids, they both move on and find some love and personal satisfaction in the relationships they form with other people. I don't feel bad for her at all. She's attractive, relatively young and healthy and is well provided for. She has a great opportunity to get on with her life and enjoy it with someone else.

It's an easy train wreck to laugh and point at but at the end of the day rubber necking at a train wreck doesn't necessarily tell who is to blame for the wreck.

women married to rich, famous guys probably put up with more than women married to us normal folks.

Marriages fail all the time. People fall in love they change and move on all the time. When you have a failure rate around 50% and than you add in the marriages that have failed and don't end in divorce but are silently killing both parties it's hard to point fingers. She could be just as much at fault as he is, none of us know what went on between closed doors.

It takes two to make a marriage. People change, mature and fall out of love all the time. My guess is there is allot of emotion, hurt and real money at stake along with lawyers who know how to play the PR game very well.

Hopefully for the kids sake they work out a reasonable settlement and he is a good father to his kids, they both move on and find some love and personal satisfaction in the relationships they form with other people. I don't feel bad for her at all. She's attractive, relatively young and healthy and is well provided for. She has a great opportunity to get on with her life and enjoy it with someone else.

It's an easy train wreck to laugh and point at but at the end of the day rubber necking at a train wreck doesn't necessarily tell who is to blame for the wreck.

This is all true, but in this case I'm not buying it.

1. If they "fell out of love" he probably shouldn't have knocked her up.

2. You are right that in many cases the battle is won by the person that knows how to play the PR game, but that is Tiki's livelihood and he is still ****ing it up royally.

Any man that steps out on his eight month pregnant wife of 11 years is a dirt bag, piece of manure, m-effer. There is no grey area here. He screwed around with an intern while his wife was pregnant with twin girls and was caring for their two little boys. I hope the ex gets top alimony and max child support. Sell your car, your business ventures, your watches, your homes, your NFC Champ ring.....whatever Tiki.

This is all true, but in this case I'm not buying it.

1. If they "fell out of love" he probably shouldn't have knocked her up.

2. You are right that in many cases the battle is won by the person that knows how to play the PR game, but that is Tiki's livelihood and he is still ****ing it up royally.

People have kids all the time who barely like each other, nothing new about that. How many failing couples think that a new baby is a new start?

On any PR level Tiki is the loser, public betrayal isn't a very attractive quality from a PR prospective. It did however create the catalyst for change. That could end up being much more positive for Tiki, Tiki's wife and children than any of us will ever know?

Personally I think people should work out their differences and either stay together or decide to leave before betrayal but many of us don't have the strength to make those moves without doing something really destructive first.

Really? She's pregnant and abandoned by her husband as he runs around with some co-ed? Now he's saying his broke so obviously he has no intention of taking care of her and the kids. With this I couldn;t disagree more.

Really? She's pregnant and abandoned by her husband as he runs around with some co-ed? Now he's saying his broke so obviously he has no intention of taking care of her and the kids. With this I couldn;t disagree more.

I think he actually said he was to broke for divorce. It may well be her settlement demands will break him and have nothing to do with his intentions to take care of his kids and give her a "reasonable" alimony. Don't be shocked when she threatens to deny him joint custody if she hasn't allready.

I wouldn't get carried away by the public negiotating tactics by either side.

A multi million dollar home and a high priced Nany is hardly being abandoned.

Archived