Forums Will Be Offline On Wednesday 7/28

Maxman

The JetNation.com forums will be offline while a conversion is run on Wednesday 07/28/10. This downtime will begin at 8am Eastern and is expected to last the entire day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In order to expand the functionality of the site the forum software is being changed which requires that all 1.6 million posts be converted.

We will have a complete list of the new site features on Thursday but some highlights include:

• Mobile skin
  • iPhone App
  • User Blogs
  • Twitter Connect
  • Facebook Connect
  • JetNation Lottery

Also as we get ready for the upcoming season, JetNation has you covered. Training camp starts next week and we will have New York Jets Camp Reports and featured interviews.

Thank you for your patience during this conversion. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook.

Why are you changing over? You just finally figured out how to use the announcement feature on this software. I'm sure there are plenty of other great features you've missed, too. :P

I hate this place.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You just finally figured out how to use the announcement feature on this software.

Max knows how to use a lot of the features. fortunately for us he's not a narcissist/egomaniac administrator like on other Jets fan sites. :lol:

Max knows how to use a lot of the features. fortunately for us he's not a narcissist/egomaniac administrator like on other Jets fan sites. :lol:

^^^ This. Good job, Max. I'll look forward to seeing the result.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

oh the internet.

Will there be any apps for Blackberry owners?

There will be a blackberry specific app. I don't know if I will have that in there on Thursday. But it will be very soon after that. Also there will be a droid app...

But we definitely have the mobile skin ready to go for Thursday and any cell phone users can use that in the meantime, it is pretty good.

There will be a blackberry specific app. I don't know if I will have that in there on Thursday. But it will be very soon after that. Also there will be a droid app...

But we definitely have the mobile skin ready to go for Thursday and any cell phone users can use that in the meantime, it is pretty good.

I have no idea what a mobile skin is, but if its anything like what happen to my friend Tubby T after he lost 145 pounds post gastric by-pass, I want no part of it.

Why are you changing over? You just finally figured out how to use the announcement feature on this software. I'm sure there are plenty of other great features you've missed, too. :P

Yeah I hear you. :winking0001:

vBulletin is going downhill and fast. Many security holes, each upgrade has multiple patches and they are lacking in features big time.

I have no idea what a mobile skin is, but if its anything like what happen to my friend Tubby T after he lost 145 pounds post gastric by-pass, I want no part of it.

Actually, it is nothing like that. At all.

Thanks though.

Archived