Francessa... fat-wheezing about "no-character" Jets

Integrity28

In context, it was a good beatdown. Tanny is lying his a$$ off about the union holding their feet to the fire. Treating the fans like idiots deserves a good media bitch-slap, IMO.

His best friend in the business Parcells built his entire reputation on Young drafting LT and Parcells protecting LT.

In context, it was a good beatdown. Tanny is lying his a$ off about the union holding their feet to the fire. Treating the fans like idiots deserves a good media bitch-slap, IMO.

Why do you want Tanny to be a saint? That is not his job, not even close.

Going above and BEYOND the NFL's rules and punishments will certainly not help anything, it will scare away players in the future.

he's so unintentionally funny, i love listening to him

This is quite true. To me, the most humorous part is when he goes on a long diatribe... then takes a caller to catch his breath and you can hear his lungs straining under the weight of his man t!ts... only to then sh*t all over whatever the caller says.

A caller just called drunk driving murder, and fatcessa did not even bat an eye.

So now murder does not have to include killing somebody, if you're a Jet of course. :rolleyes:

As above, Parcells had no problem covering for LT for as long as he was the best LB on earth. Parcells was at that time Mike's good buddy(thoguh by many accounts Parcells got tired of the asskissing and no longer talks to Francesa).Ol'LT in his own book said he showed up for practice high and drunk all the time (and he drove!), and sometimes he didn't bother to show up at all. On one occasion he showed up with handcuffs on after having been so situated by 2 whores he was partying with. Cops regularly pulled him over and then looked the other way. So LT then and now was doing a whole bunch worse than any of the above, and it was an open secret amonmg the media. Not saying Edwards is a great guy, but unless someone can find a tape of Francesa telling us then everyone what awfulness LT did last night and why he should have been suspended, he's now a two-faced POS chock full of selective outrage. Also may be Mike would like to discuss his own deeply-held "family values" like how he dumped his first wife.

I had a funny feeling this thread would be here.

Please unless you're using him for comedic relief, stop listening to him.

Agreed.

I think he's established one thing on his show today. It is unequivocally the New York Jets organization's fault that Braylon Edwards is a thug turd that drove drunk. Not Edwards fault. Tanny's fault, no... wait, Woody's fault.

Heh.

Edwards broke one of the laws of our society... let society deal with him first, then intercede in my opinion. Much like we've seen happen with guys like Ray Lewis, Donte Stallworth, and Mike Vick.

I agree 100% that Braylon is a ******* a-hole... but stop chastising the whole organization over 1 guy's stupid decision. The reality is, Francessa just wants to see the Jets cave to his pressure... so he can then flip to the other side of the argument and kill them for caving to fan pressure and not letting the league office handle it.

"Don't make this about how I hate the Jets. We'll talk about that another day."

"Today the topic is 'Do you think Braylon should be playing Sunday?' and that's it."

Then he immediately starts talking about Hard Knocks and Inez Sainz and Rex crying... what a **** stick.

"Don't make this about how I hate the Jets. We'll talk about that another day."

"Today the topic is 'Do you think Braylon should be playing Sunday?' and that's it."

Then he immediately starts talking about Hard Knocks and Inez Sainz and Rex crying... what a **** stick.

Call up and the second he greets you and you are live say the following:

"Listen up you fat, hypocritical, hasn't seen his own dick in three decades, take in the rear from Bill Parcells, c***sucking motherf**cker...."

And see how much makes its on the air.

Its beyond doubt from all the threads about this guy that he is a gas blowing d-bag.

But what does it say about the people who are his audience ?

Gluttons for punishment... or displaced New Yorkers that are hoping for a shred of Jets news in the midst of all this sh*t.

I am the latter.

Why do you want Tanny to be a saint? That is not his job, not even close.

Going above and BEYOND the NFL's rules and punishments will certainly not help anything, it will scare away players in the future.

Right. Should the entire team have their season go down the drain because of the off field actions of their resident moron? Of course, the jets might have been better advised to fortify their receiving corps better than they have, considering their two most dangerous guys are two of a kind. Clowney and Brad just ain't cutting it as WR insurance.

Tom Shane just jumped the shark.

I may have to unfriend you on Facebook for this.

Come on now. Francesa is milking the "Jets are idiot thugs" theme for ratings and he'll do it until it stops getting him those ratings. You take everything he says with a grain of salt.

As for Braylon, I could care less what he did or if he's punished at all. The way many of these dudes behave off the field, I'm happy it was JUST a lil' DUI.

Right. Should the entire team have their season go down the drain because of the off field actions of their resident moron? Of course, the jets might have been better advised to fortify their receiving corps better than they have, considering their two most dangerous guys are two of a kind. Clowney and Brad just ain't cutting it as WR insurance.

You think Braylon not being punished will send the season down the drain?

lol

Come on now. Francesa is milking the "Jets are idiot thugs" theme for ratings and he'll do it until it stops getting him those ratings. You take everything he says with a grain of salt.

As for Braylon, I could care less what he did or if he's punished at all. The way many of these dudes behave off the field, I'm happy it was JUST a lil' DUI.

So you used the incident as an opportunity to attack Tannenbaum? :blink:

It's seriously time for you to get over the excessive Tanny hate. This is bordering on obsessive.

No kidding, considering there was a Tweet from Greg Aiello basically indicating that all punishment for this type of offense must come from the league and is against the CBA if the team does it. But I guess he's lieing too in order to cover for Tanny ;)

Archived