Charlie Sheen

visajets

I'd like to see a Major League 4 before he dies.

He's pretty much double lapped Gibson on the biggest disaster race

LOL!!!!!!

He is gold for TV shows though. He kept Spin City going and Two and a Half Men has gone strong for awhile.

LOL!!!!!!

He is gold for TV shows though. He kept Spin City going and Two and a Half Men has gone strong for awhile.

Spin City ran into the ground after Sheen took over, losing about a third of it's audience. The DVDs of the show don't even include the Sheen years!

Face it, this guy had a big time father in the business and was just talented enough to turn that into journeyman status before he got that show. I really don't know what Sheen thought he had to complain about with the show's producers-the series is by far the best thing that ever happened to him professionally and there are probably 50 guys who the producers could have picked who would have had the same success as Sheen.

Right about now, they are probably wishing they had.

Spin City ran into the ground after Sheen took over, losing about a third of it's audience. The DVDs of the show don't even include the Sheen years!

Face it, this guy had a big time father in the business and was just talented enough to turn that into journeyman status before he got that show. I really don't know what Sheen thought he had to complain about with the show's producers-the series is by far the best thing that ever happened to him professionally and there are probably 50 guys who the producers could have picked who would have had the same success as Sheen.

Right about now, they are probably wishing they had.

I thought the show did well ratings wise with Sheen. I could be wrong....

Agreed though about him being ungrateful for his success.

I thought the show did well ratings wise with Sheen. I could be wrong....

Agreed though about him being ungrateful for his success.

Show went from 12.4 million viewers with Fox down to 7.1 million with Sheen in the lead. Sheen did win a Golden Globe for the show, though, so somebody must have appreciated him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_City

In fairness, it is awfully difficult to come in cold and take over as the main character after someone else defined the show for four years. I've seen it done when the main character leaves after one year, (NYPD Blue, Valerie's Family), but not after four.

Its a pretty good show. Hope it comes back.

Plus hope they bring Charlie's ex-fiance back at some point of time!

That chick had nothing to offer outside of those massive, perfect breasts. She wasn't that good looking, had almost no a$$, the hair of an astronaut's wife circa 1965 and couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

The Charlie Sheen melt down is funnier than his TV show.

He will come back and finish the show, but demands 3 mil instead of 2 mil per episode. He says hes suing the CBS for 32 mil because of pain and anguish. Hes tired of not being treated like hes special.

Archived