Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Larz

1 last wild card spot, 4 teams chasing

45 posts in this topic

6 Cincinnati 7 5 0 .583 2-3-0 6-4-0 .504 .346

Wins tie break over Tennessee, Oakland and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

7 Tennessee 7 5 0 .583 1-2-0 5-4-0 .475 .390

Wins tie break over Oakland and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

8 Oakland 7 5 0 .583 2-2-0 5-5-0 .493 .488

Wins tie break over NY Jets based on head-to-head win percentage.

9 NY Jets 7 5 0 .583 3-2-0 5-5-0 .514 .395

Edited by Larz

Dont get your hopes up. This team aint making the playoffs.

Not a chance.

Very winnable games in the closing weeks though, especially if we stop giving away points

Of course we're making the playoffs. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't watched the other three teams lately. The Jets aren't as bad as some here just LOVE to think.

Those 3 teams have a few tough games left, they'll all lose atleast 1.

Jets need to win out to get in, playoffs started 2 weeks ago for them.

dont like the giants or miami game.not too worried about kc or philly

The Jets will be 11-5 if Sanchez doesn't turnover the ball.

The Jets will be 11-5 if Sanchez doesn't turnover the ball.

Or special teams...

Next week the Jets should win, and the rest of the teams should lose.

Of course we're making the playoffs. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't watched the other three teams lately. The Jets aren't as bad as some here just LOVE to think.

LOL QUE

The Jets are so as bad as we LOVE to think. It's just the rest of the league is worse than we think.

Next week the Jets should win, and the rest of the teams should lose.

That should happen every week!

Have the Jets beat a good team this season?

LOL QUE

I are serious IJ

The Jets are so as bad as we LOVE to think. It's just the rest of the league is worse than we think.

Since the Broncos game, you'd read this board and think we're the Colts. We're a decent team, around the same level we've been at this point in the last two seasons when the sky was also falling on here. We can still make the playoffs, in fact we should, and once we do, we could be dangerous, like we've been under Ryan or we could suck.

Irrelevant.

Oakland: Don't forget they have to play Denver again. 1 of them has to lose that game, so it could shake things up.

Cincinatti: Looked god-awful today against Pittsburgh and has to play Baltimore again still.

Tennessee: Has the Saints and Texans coming up... should easily lose 1 of those 2 if not both.

I think we have a good chance if we win out or even drop 1 vs. Giants or Eagles.

How many good teams have they played?

Oakland: Don't forget they have to play Denver again. 1 of them has to lose that game, so it could shake things up.

Cincinatti: Looked god-awful today against Pittsburgh and has to play Baltimore again still.

Tennessee: Has the Saints and Texans coming up... should easily lose 1 of those 2 if not both.

I think we have a good chance if we win out or even drop 1 vs. Giants or Eagles.

Which is why our record is scary.

Which is why our record is scary.

LOL. Whatever. Our record is 7-5.

The Pats twice, and the Ravens. 0-3.

LOL. Whatever. Our record is 7-5.

Which isn't good enough to get into the playoffs without help.

Your argument is invalid.

The Pats twice, and the Ravens. 0-3.

Well, the Cowboys are a winning team and the Jets have beat them.

The Bengals 7 wins have come against teams with a combined winning percentage of .350.

The Titans may be the best of the WC contenders for that 6th spot, but they're remaining sched isn't easy.

As much as I hate to say this, we'll never beat the Giants with this pop-gun offense. They looked horrible for 52 min, until we scored 3 quick TD's. Giants&Miami games scare me. Man that Denver game killed us.

As much as I hate to say this, we'll never beat the Giants with this pop-gun offense. They looked horrible for 52 min, until we scored 3 quick TD's. Giants&Miami games scare me. Man that Denver game killed us.

Giants defense is all based on the D-Line. If our O-Line plays like they did today, we could beat them easily.

We have to stop Eli Manning, and Wilson NEEDS to be on Cruz. Cromartie would get demolished by him.

Well, the Cowboys are a winning team and the Jets have beat them.

The Bengals 7 wins have come against teams with a combined winning percentage of .350.

The Titans may be the best of the WC contenders for that 6th spot, but they're remaining sched isn't easy.

Cowboys are the best team we beat. And that was more luck than anything else.

As for the other teams, it doesn't really matter. Best case scenario, we get in at the 6, pull Houston, then get annihilated in the next round by one of the 3 good teams in this conference.

i think we stand a good shot at making the playoffs, the teams we're up against have harder remaining schedules and aren't any better then us to begin with

One game at a time.

I really with Rex would lose the fan mentality and not look forward to and discuss playoffs like we do as fans. Also wish Rex would hold people accountable for mistakes and stop lauding them like they are all-pro's when they fulfill the basic requirements of playing their position... but hey, who am I to be pushy?