•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

It is Tebow Time

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,528 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

POPULAR

Rex will deny it. But it is Tebow time people. There is nothing else to see with Sanchez. Maybe if he had a better supporting cast he could get it done. But he doesn't have a better supporting cast. And he won't have one anytime soon.

So, it is Tebow time.

The season is over, you know what you have in Mark. Let it ride with Tim and see where it all ends up.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 37,494 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

I approve of this thread.
Posted Image

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,528 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I wouldn't have started it without your express prior written consent.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#4 lanightmare225

lanightmare225

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Agree 100% but Rex is too stubborn to change
Posted Image

#5 BP

BP

• Members
  • 21,430 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

No, it would help if the Jets could actually block somebody (especially coming off of a bye week) that offensive line play reminded me of the Tampa bay Bucs circa 1976. 3 times the end rusher wasnt blocked on 3rd down passing plays. just like the miami game two weeks ago. ( and had a bye to correct it and didnt)OC is garbage and the o line coach is garbage.

They should stay focused on talking sh*t. thats all theyre good at

Edited by BP, 11 November 2012 - 08:00 PM.

Larz, on 07 Sept 2014 - 6:38 PM, said: I just can't let hypocrisy go unchallenged

#6 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 37,494 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

I wouldn't have started it without your express prior written consent.

You make me tingle from head to toe.
Posted Image

#7 Vicious89x

Vicious89x

Master Banned

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

My body is ready.

#8 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,335 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

It will NEVER be Tebow time. The dude is awful. If anything, give MCElroy a chance. Tebow brings nothing to this team. I wish Stanton was still here.

#9 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Rex will deny it. But it is Tebow time people. There is nothing else to see with Sanchez. Maybe if he had a better supporting cast he could get it done. But he doesn't have a better supporting cast. And he won't have one anytime soon.

So, it is Tebow time.

The season is over, you know what you have in Mark. Let it ride with Tim and see where it all ends up.

Mark is terrible. Plain and simple. That throw to Keller was pathetic. A high school kid could do better. And his propensity to fumble is a talent of epic proportions.

#10 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

It will NEVER be Tebow time. The dude is awful. If anything, give MCElroy a chance. Tebow brings nothing to this team. I wish Stanton was still here.

The Jets aren't smart enough to start McElroy. So lets start Tebow, and after four years of him sucking, it can then be McErloy's turn.

And Stanton? For what? Holding for the kicker?

#11 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,335 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

The Jets aren't smart enough to start McElroy. So lets start Tebow, and after four years of him sucking, it can then be McErloy's turn.

And Stanton? For what? Holding for the kicker?

Stanton would give this team someone behind Sanchez who can actually throw the ball.

#12 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

No, it would help if the Jets could actually block somebody (especially coming off of a bye week) that offensive line play reminded me of the Tampa bay Bucs circa 1976. 3 times the end rusher wasnt blocked on 3rd down passing plays. just like the miami game two weeks ago. ( and had a bye to correct it and didnt)OC is garbage and the o line coach is garbage.

They should stay focused on talking sh*t. thats all theyre good at

POTW!

BP, you need to start the game thread next week!

Edited by JADEDGREEN, 11 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Strangefunk

Strangefunk

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNew York The Greatest City in the WORLD!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

McElroy is better than Sanchez.

#14 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

It's really new owner time. Until that happens this franchise will continue to be a laughingstock.
Tank for Teddy.

#15 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,478 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Doesn't matter really...Rex has zero clue how an offense can produce points...Rex is the ultimate one trick pony.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#16 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

So, it is Tebow time.

If you really believe it, take mark down from the banner, put up Tim, and free Courtney Aurillo!

Posted Image

#17 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,478 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

It's really new owner time. Until that happens this franchise will continue to be a laughingstock.

Please tell me you are Mark Cuban...or a New Jersey politician with enough votes to take over the team per eminent domain.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#18 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,575 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

POTW!

BP, you need to start the game thread next week!

**** that, Blackout shout start a new thread every Sunday till the draft at this point

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#19 Joe Jets fan

Joe Jets fan

not sure

• Members
  • 819 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Sanchez sucks so bad, tebow sucks much more.

#20 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,384 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#21 Lady Jet

Lady Jet

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Oh my gosh, it is not Tebow time. He is not the answer. Uggghhh!!! All of our QBs are crap. All of them. Why the heck we have Tebow as a backup is beyond me.

Edited by Lady Jet, 11 November 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#22 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Sanchez sucks so bad, tebow sucks much more.

now id like to ask you what from the limited action hes played makes u draw this conclusion? his one incompletion? 40 yard bomb that wasnt even a bad throw?

that locker room will probably lose all respect for rex if sanchez isnt benched. Where is the accountability? man is playing at the lowest level possible and still has job security who cares if tebow is worse. We dont know that and until tebow actually proves he is worse then you can say he sucks cause no one should be worse then sanchez

#23 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,666 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Starting Tebow would be a terrible decision. I bet he would have a completion percentage of like 51%.

Oh wait...

#24 NJ

NJ

• Members
  • 9,209 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

So, it is Tebow time.

If for no other reason that he can maybe get a couple of first downs and keep the D off the field so they can take a breather and continue to grow.
NATION....... JETNATION

#25 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,010 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Oh my gosh, it is not Tebow time. He is not the answer. Uggghhh!!! All of our QBs are crap. All of them. Why the heck we have Tebow as a backup is beyond me.

He may not be "the answer" but you have to make a change to see if they can do something. Sunday's game was pathetic. Sanchez deserves to be benched.

And Tebow is our backup because we have an owner who would rather win the back page weekly than a silver trophy in february.
 photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users