IDZIK......YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT AND I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!!

neckdemon

I could not agree more. Never in a million years would I have expected to come on here and see the board like this.

I despise the guy as much as the next, but I am very surprised to see grown men threaten to burn their jerseys, root against their favorite team, wish injury on our GM for doing his job and give up their season tickets over this. I definitely think people are allowed to hate the signing as much as they want, I'm just a bit surprised at how people handle their anger or frustration.

I despise the guy as much as the next, but I am very surprised to see grown men threaten to burn their jerseys, root against their favorite team, wish injury on our GM for doing his job and give up their season tickets over this. I definitely think people are allowed to hate the signing as much as they want, I'm just a bit surprised at how people handle their anger or frustration.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. What will be really funny is when he is our backup and all this poopy pants whining will all be for nuttin.

I was hoping they got Schaub. I didn't happen. Oh well. Vick isn't beating out Geno. I bet he doesn't even make it through the preseason completely healthy.  Stupid signing IMO, but word is he was a great teammate and positive for Foles. Who knows?  Marty seems to like him.

There was one player out there that I as a Jet Fan wanted no part and guess what the idiot GM signed him. Besides the Animal cruelty which is disgusting the circus he is going to bring with reporters and forget about the turnover machine he is. Look at our three QBS we had or have. Vick, Sanchez and now Gino means turnovers, turnovers and more turnovers. Shameful Woody!!!  

Now I realize Tannenbaum was a better general manager then this clown named Idzik. Tannenbaum would of signed Revis back or would of signed back Rogers Cromartie or Antonio Cromartie. Instead the jets have a general manager who sits there and does nothing most of the time.

Quoted for future use.

All I see is a bunch of pathetic bitching by grown men. Get over, this the type of sh*t that makes jet fans look bad. I'm embarrassed rite now.

I hope y'all do team hop.

It's not "hatred" for all of us. I know it's not "hatred" on my part. I don't support anyone who wants to make this guy's life miserable, I don't think he should be denied jobs or anything like that. I just wish he was QBing elsewhere... I don't want him in my sight, I want to be able to *ESCAPE* with football, not deal with stuff like this...

All I see is a bunch of pathetic bitching by grown men. Get over, this the type of sh*t that makes jet fans look bad. I'm embarrassed rite now.

I hope y'all do team hop.

Yep. Couldn't agree more.

The Jets aren't the circus. Their fan base is.

Lmao the reaction here is absolutely hilarious. Does nobody realize this guy is our back up QB? Who gives a sh*t. He's a good back up to have. If Geno gets hurt (yes, this is the only time you will see this guy in the game) then he can come in and play a similar style. Plus Geno can learn from him. Much rather him learn from Vick than Sanchez. It used to make me cringe seeing Sanchez talking to Geno on sideline.

Good signing although mostly meaningless.

Lmao the reaction here is absolutely hilarious. Does nobody realize this guy is our back up QB? Who gives a sh*t. He's a good back up to have. If Geno gets hurt (yes, this is the only time you will see this guy in the game) then he can come in and play a similar style. Plus Geno can learn from him. Much rather him learn from Vick than Sanchez. It used to make me cringe seeing Sanchez talking to Geno on sideline.

For once they're handling the QB situation the right way. They still want and expect Geno to start. And although Vick will serve as a mentor, he's also a threat. Geno now knows that he has to bring it every week, because for the first time in a long time, the coaches actually have a viable alternative at their disposal. This isn't another Tebow distraction, it's precisely the type of competition Idzik has preached about since he got here.

From a football standpoint, there is no downside to this move.

For once they're handling the QB situation the right way. They still want and expect Geno to start. And although Vick will serve as a mentor, he's also a threat. Geno now knows that he had to bring it every week, because the coaches have a viable alternative at their disposal. This isn't another Tebow distraction, it's precisely the type of competition Idzik has preached about since he got here.

From a football standpoint, there is no downside to this move.

Completely agree. The uproar here is pretty crazy haha

Is he better than Matt Simms?

That is who he is competing with.

i think vick will be week one starter. do you truly believe that smith will beat vick in a training camp competition? rex wants to win.....vick is a better qb than smith. vick will be starting

i'm calm. i just wanted to indirectly tell idzik he is a scumbag GM and i cant wait for him to be gone. all he accomplished so far is to create more holes on the team and sign a washed up dog murdering scumbag to play qb

You can kill a dog but you cant murder one.

There is no way you can say with any certainty that the only time we'll see Vick in a game is if Geno gets hurt. In fact, in a fair competition, I would say Vick would be the favorite going in.

Archived