Something that makes no sense to me.

Jetsfan80

So I realized today that among my biggest fears in life is not being liked.  I crave the approval of others.  I'll say something stupid and it will pervade my thoughts for days.

So why do I come here?  JN is a graveyard for egos and sensitive types.  It makes no sense.  Can anyone figure it out?  EY, maybe?

So I realized today that among my biggest fears in life is not being liked.  I crave the approval of others.  I'll say something stupid and it will pervade my thoughts for days.

So why do I come here?  JN is a graveyard for egos and sensitive types.  It makes no sense.  Can anyone figure it out?  EY, maybe?

Shut up you moron.  This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.  Nobody likes you.

Insecurity issues stemming from being the victim of childhood bullying.  You like that the internet provides a safe guard from face to face encounters as you likely wouldn't have to courage to respond to people the way you do here.

This tidbit was free.  A full consultation will cost you $50.

Insecurity issues stemming from being the victim of childhood bullying.  You like that the internet provides a safe guard from face to face encounters as you likely wouldn't have to courage to respond to people the way you do here.

Well sh*t.  Thanks Pete.

I thought this thread was about me  being unbanned last month :D

You keep coming here for the same reason the rest of us do. In spite of all the insults, opinion-bashing and everyone calling each other gay, there's a very prevalent underlying sense of community and commiseration here that are unique to the site.

Also, like all of us Jets fans, you're a glutton for punishment.

All the same, I'm glad you're here because you like to post boobs in the 100k thread.

So I realized today that among my biggest fears in life is not being liked. I crave the approval of others. I'll say something stupid and it will pervade my thoughts for days.

So why do I come here? JN is a graveyard for egos and sensitive types. It makes no sense. Can anyone figure it out? EY, maybe?

You suck

Don't really know you, but based on your comments I had a favorable impression of you. Until now, that is. 

You keep coming here for the same reason the rest of us do. In spite of all the insults, opinion-bashing and everyone calling each other gay, there's a very prevalent underlying sense of community and commiseration here that are unique to the site.

Also, like all of us Jets fans, you're a glutton for punishment.

All the same, I'm glad you're here because you like to post boobs in the 100k thread.

That's probably the real reason I stick around.

You are projecting.

This tidbit was free. A full consultation will cost you $200 / hour.

And people who, when the theater is empty, still sit RIGHT in front of you. Why? WHY WHY WHY WHO THE **** DOES THAT

Obviously, they like to bask in movie theater butter flavored fart particles.

Is there a game you don't suck at?

I thought the internet was for saying stupid things.

Is there a game you don't suck at?

He knows I'm right..   It's not hard to read someone you've "known" for a few years.

Your diagnosis isn't as easy.  It would take a BG like post to talk about all the reasons you're screwed up. 

After reading the title the word "Vagina" popped into my head first.  

I

"You can be a first class you, but only a 2nd class somebody else."

I used to be a pleaser, but am slowly learning to let it go.  My big fear was people thinking I'm not 'mature' enough. Imo the people obsessed with being 'mature' are cowards.  They need you to abide by their rules to satisfy their own psychological demons.

No charge for my advice, but don't sue me if it's a load of crap.

The honest truth is that 80 needs to bang three different skeezers within the span of seven days. The sense of achievement from performing such a feat will carry him through a lifetime of relative despair and loneliness.

Does anyone really want advice on how to be more like T0mShane?

Archived