Tim Tebow signing with the Eagles (MERGED)

Matt39

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because Rex and the Jets misused Tebow doesn't mean Kelly and the Eagles will. 

While I agree that Rex and the CS had few, if any, success stories on the offense, you have to remember that we weren't the only ones to give Tebow a shot. The Patriots tried him on the team as well, and that didn't last long.

Suffice to say, I'll be surprised if Tebow finds any kind of success in the NFL.

Congrats to Tebow.  I know I'm in the minority here but I think he's got a good chance to succeed this time around.  From what I've seen, he really has changed his throwing motion and we know he's got an outstanding attitude/work ethic. 

Bradford can't stay healthy and Sanchez is probably a career backup.  I think Tebow will get his chance in Philly and I think he's got a real chance to succeed.  On top of that I'll be rooting for him.  I never understood the Tebow hate (at least as it pertains to things other than playing QB).  I know he was a crappy QB the first time around but, again, I've seen his workouts and he has a normal throwing motion now.

Congrats to Tebow. I know I'm in the minority here but I think he's got a good chance to succeed this time around. From what I've seen, he really has changed his throwing motion and we know he's got an outstanding attitude/work ethic.

Bradford can't stay healthy and Sanchez is probably a career backup. I think Tebow will get his chance in Philly and I think he's got a real chance to succeed. On top of that I'll be rooting for him. I never understood the Tebow hate (at least as it pertains to things other than playing QB). I know he was a crappy QB the first time around but, again, I've seen his workouts and he has a normal throwing motion now.

Where did you see his workouts?

Archived