Seems Like We Open With ...

KRL

week 1 - home vs. Cleveland, Sunday 1PM

not a bad way to start the Bowles era.  A team with no franchise QB.  Browns don't scare anyone.

Agreed. I always feel like our early season sched puts us behind the 8 ball. Opening home against Cleveland gives us a good chance to start the season off with a W.... then again I am sure Browns fans are saying the same thing about opening against the Jets. 

That's a good opener for us. The Browns aren't too intimidating, and they have QB issues of their own. A great game to build momentum for us.

Interesting that we face the Bills and not the Dolphins to close the season. I wonder how that could be?  :winking0001:

Although, no matter what the Bills record ends up being come week 17, I've gotta imagine that Rex will have his players whipped up for that game against us--especially if we are playoff contenders. That could be a very fun game to watch!

That's a good opener for us. The Browns aren't too intimidating, and they have QB issues of their own. A great game to build momentum for us.

Interesting that we face the Bills and not the Dolphins to close the season. I wonder how that could be?  :winking0001:

Although, no matter what the Bills record ends up being come week 17, I've gotta imagine that Rex will have his players whipped up for that game against us--especially if we are playoff contenders. That could be a very fun game to watch!

and cold as hell, week 17 in buffalo,,if playoff implications it could even be colder if they flex it and Prime-time it.....

Hate that defense. But you can't ask for a less potent offense so I'll take it. If our defense gives up double digit points against that offense it'll be a huge letdown. Unless Geno & company turn the ball over that many times that is, then it's hard to blame the defense.

and cold as hell, week 17 in buffalo,,if playoff implications it could even be colder if they flex it and Prime-time it.....

sh*t, you're right. I didn't even think about the temp. I think I'd want Fitz under center for us that game. It'll probably end up being a low-scoring, punishing defense, field goal shoot-out. Should be interesting, nonetheless.

The Jets will open their 2015 regular season schedule at home against the Browns, a league source with knowledge of the schedule said Tuesday. The game will kick off at 1 p.m. on Sunday Sept. 13.

The source also said the Jets will conclude their regular season schedule in Week 17 by visiting the Bills, who are coached by ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan.

The final Sunday of the season is Jan. 3. There is no Monday night game in Week 17. It is unclear when the Jets-Bills game at MetLife Stadium will happen.

The Browns are coached by Mike Pettine, who was the Jets' defensive coordinator from 2009-12 under Ryan.

The source spoke to NJ Advance Media on a condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk publicly about the schedule, which hasn't been officially released.

I like this. It gives us a very beatable team To open with while we are getting use to our new systems. I would hate to open against team like NE, BUF, MIAMI, IND. Get our feet wet with opening day win an play good teams and divisional teams when we are closer to our full potential

The Jets will open their 2015 regular season schedule at home against the Browns, a league source with knowledge of the schedule said Tuesday. The game will kick off at 1 p.m. on Sunday Sept. 13.

The source also said the Jets will conclude their regular season schedule in Week 17 by visiting the Bills, who are coached by ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan.

The final Sunday of the season is Jan. 3. There is no Monday night game in Week 17. It is unclear when the Jets-Bills game at MetLife Stadium will happen.

The Browns are coached by Mike Pettine, who was the Jets' defensive coordinator from 2009-12 under Ryan.

The source spoke to NJ Advance Media on a condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk publicly about the schedule, which hasn't been officially released.

It seems the Jets have been opening at home a lot lately. I seem to recall the Jets almost never used to open at home. I wonder if the league realized the slight and has made an effort to correct it.

45 years.  Watched Super Bowl lll.  The schedule release is always a great day!

Every year I'm always optimistic for the new Jets season.  

Correction.  50 year Jet fan.  Anyway this end of the season final against the Bills will be significant  

I do not think any team like the Jets can say they are going to win easily-I will take any win anyway I can get it.

To be fair most teams can't say that look at the run the Steelers were on they beat the Texans Colts and Ravens then lost to the 1-8 Jets..LOL

Archived