Boston station WEEI just reported...........

SouthernJet

The Patriots internally are expecting a 6-8 game suspension for Brady.

That would put him back for the Jet game if 6 games ,LOL

Connor Hughes retweeted Michael Salfino

Six games puts Brady back for #Jets game. Eight has him missing it.

Connor Hughes added,

Michael Salfino @MichaelSalfino
NO JOKE HERE: WEEI reporting #Patriots expect a suspension of Brady in the 6-to-8-game range.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would put him back for the Jet game ,LOL

Wow. Any suspension at all would be a pleasant surprise. And just in time to come back rusty and face our revamped, monster D?

There's a saying among this forum that could be applied to this situation. Something regarding swine and evisceration.

F*ck him! I want to play him this year!

Let's hope they lose every freaking game without him & we put final spike it that cheating teams f*cking heart!

How sweet would that be for us to be the team to bury their azzes.

I still say whats been lost in deflated footballs make it less likely for RBs to fumble. NFL mentioned Pats were least fumbling team since Brady at a math rate that was improbably high.

Coaches say turnovers dictate games and for all the Brady years Pats have had less RB fumbles, aka, potential game changing turnovers than anyone. HUGE advantage.

Connor Hughes added,

NO JOKE HERE: WEEI reporting #Patriots expect a suspension of Brady in the 6-to-8-game range.

If it's six games he misses our first meeting. We are playing week 7 but the Pats bye is week 3. 

I want a five game suspension. I want Big Sheldon and the boys to get the first crack. 

That is just NOT enough. THis is NOT even close.

I won't be surprised if Goodell/Kraft want to float this out there to see how the fans respond. An experiment in the late Friday afternoon news cycle.

I want to know how much is BB going to punished as well. And i want to know how are Kraft and the Pats going to be punished as well. The Pats organization did not fully co-operate with the investigation which has been swept under the carpet.

Connor Hughes added,

That is not long enough.... it should be a season....Belly also...

This is how I feel too.

Probably so, but no matter how much they debate it, Pats fans know now outside of Mass. they are laughing stocks and NO ONE recognizes SB rings. They truly are The Asterisks of all ages now.

wearing Pats gear anywhere outside Boston will now illicit laughs and jokes. The Legacy is dead, Long live the crime.

They are The Circus now.................

Makes for a very interesting year with the other 3 afce teams closing in around the time Brady is getting suspended. I don't think an already weak Patriots roster can win 10 plus games.

With not Brady and a horific secondary they could dig themselves a very deep hole over the first half of the season.  Or maybe not.  I didn't expect them to win with Casell either.

With not Brady and a horific secondary they could dig themselves a very deep hole over the first half of the season. Or maybe not. I didn't expect them to win with Casell either.

They had welker and moss in their primes and a lot more skilled players back then. I see a 6 win team without Brady tbh.

6-8 games with an appeal down to 4 games would be on the harsher side.

4 games with an appeal down to 1-2 games would be the more lenient route, and since Kraft is butt buddies with Goodell this could easily end up happening.

Get Philip Rivers and we can win the division!

SAR I

if these reports are legit, we are neck-and-neck with Buffalo for the division. Cassell sucks and Belichick doesn't have the corners he had last year to win with defense.

Good. Guy was an arrogant prick about the whole thing. I think if he took it seriously and cooperated Goodell might have tried, but between the press conference where he made scrotum jokes the whole time and Kraft demanding an apology they brought this sh*t on themselves.

Probably so, but no matter how much they debate it, Pats fans know now outside of Mass. they are laughing stick sand NO ONE recognizes SB rings. They truly are The Asterisks of all ages now.

wearing Pats gear anywhere outside Boston will now illicit laughs and jokes. The Legacy is dead, Long live the crime.

They are The Circus now.................

Welp, can't argue with any of this. Down with the cheaters.

I happened to come across this thread last night.  If you have a few minutes,  take a look at the comment section,  specifically the comments being made by DaBruinz.    Swear this guy is getting paid to post.   The Brady cheerleaders are there.  

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/05/07/tom-brady-suspension-deflategate/#comment-2013530576

Good. Guy was an arrogant prick about the whole thing. I think if he took it seriously and cooperated Goodell might have tried, but between the press conference where he made scrotum jokes the whole time and Kraft demanding an apology they brought this sh*t on themselves.

Boom goes the dynamite!!!  Brady has acted like an arrogant, entitled jerk basically laughing the whole thing off and

daring the NFL to do something to him.  Well if this is true he gets what he deserves

Brady has acted like an arrogant, entitled jerk  

When the news first broke and Brady came on TV and said I would never do that (words to that effect),  I could tell by the look on his face that he lied through his teeth.  I really hope that his unethical behavior ruins his chance for ever getting into the HOF

I love the people who believe Brady will sue. He wouldn't let them look at his cell phone when he had the option, he's gonna remove that option by handing the NFL an open invitation to subpoena his phone records? Because if I was the NFL's lawyer, that would be my absolute first move if Brady files suit. 

I love the people who believe Brady will sue. He wouldn't let them look at his cell phone when he had the option, he's gonna remove that option by handing the NFL an open invitation to subpoena his phone records? Because if I was the NFL's lawyer, that would be my absolute first move if Brady files suit. 

I read somewhere (don't know where because I read so many articles on this story) that they don't intend to appeal.  I think they just want to make this go away. And, I agree with you,  there will be no lawsuit.    

When the news first broke and Brady came on TV and said I would never do that (words to that effect),  I could tell by the look on his face that he lied through his teeth.  I really hope that his unethical behavior ruins his chance for ever getting into the HOF

The key to that press conference is when he was asked if he knowingly broke the rules, his reply was "I don't think so".  No truly innocent person would ever respond that way.

Archived