Boston station WEEI just reported...........

SouthernJet

F*ck him! I want to play him this year!

Let's hope they lose every freaking game without him & we put final spike it that cheating teams f*cking heart!

How sweet would that be for us to be the team to bury their azzes.

That's pretty funny.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the people who believe Brady will sue. He wouldn't let them look at his cell phone when he had the option, he's gonna remove that option by handing the NFL an open invitation to subpoena his phone records? Because if I was the NFL's lawyer, that would be my absolute first move if Brady files suit. 

Oh by then his phone records would have been mysteriously erased.

Brady's arrogance may force Goodell to go heavy on the suspension to show other players that they can't bully the league around. Brady should be acting humble and apologetic, instead he is attacking. Stupid move, but typical of star athletes (Lance Armstrong/Arod/Braun/Bonds etc..)

he's basically daring them to suspend him, as if he's above reproach.  

The key to that press conference is when he was asked if he knowingly broke the rules, his reply was "I don't think so".  No truly innocent person would ever respond that way.

LOL - I  remember that comment.  His eyes were twitching then too.  

His carrier would still have a record. 

Like the NFL had copies of the Spygate tapes and the Rice Rice elevator footage. If the NFL wants this to go away - it will go away long enough to make it a moot point in regards to Brady. Eventually the evidence and truth would have to come out legally , but the process behind that would be embroiled in courts and appeals for quite some time. Its not like this is a criminal investigation.

Brady's arrogance may force Goodell to go heavy on the suspension to show other players that they can't bully the league around. Brady should be acting humble and apologetic, instead he is attacking. Stupid move, but typical of star athletes (Lance Armstrong/Arod/Braun/Bonds etc..)

Add in the fact that NE has been guilty of multiple cheating infractions and they STILL don't stop.  The

more crimes you commit the harsher each subsequent punishment is

Like the NFL had copies of the Spygate tapes and the Rice Rice elevator footage. If the NFL wants this to go away - it will go away long enough to make it a moot point in regards to Brady. Eventually the evidence and truth would have to come out legally , but the process behind that would be embroiled in courts and appeals for quite some time. Its not like this is a criminal investigation.

Dude, I was referring to the notion of Brady suing the league. 

Dude, I was referring to the notion of Brady suing the league. 

Again still not a criminal investigation , the league could demand his phone records but I'm not sure there's precedent where he or his carrier would need to turn them over.

In addition,  Goodell (because of his previous poor decisions with other matters) can't afford to go lightly.  He needs to redeem himself.  I am thinking a 4 game suspension and stiff fine.  It's not good enough for me but I think this is what we can expect.

Again still not a criminal investigation , the league could demand his phone records but I'm not sure there's precedent where he or his carrier would need to turn them over.

Then the NFL could easily file a motion to dimiss the case and he's ****ed. 

The point being - Brady will not sue because guilty people tend to overwhelmingly lose lawsuits. Jeez.

Then the NFL could easily file a motion to dimiss the case and he's ****ed. 

The point being - Brady will not sue because guilty people tend to overwhelmingly lose lawsuits. Jeez.

I agree , he'd be an idiot to try and sue the NFL. , My only point was if he did , it could drag on for quite some time which would potentially let him play until a resolution was reached. Bottom line he'd be smart to either admit he knew of the situation but didn't know the balls were illegal or just keep his mouth shut and accept the punishment that comes his way. His petulant , I'm above the NFL act is hurting his and his teams reputation - if they even had that left at this point.  ****************(Pasterisks)

You have to ask, why not a lifetime ban?

Tom Brady didn't mess with a few regular season games over the course of a career.  Tom Brady cheated in playoff games, championship games, and the Super Bowl.  He's tarnished an entire season, illegitimized a World Championship, made a mockery of a sport adored by tens of millions, and his reaction is to laugh as if it didn't matter.

He's Shoeless Joe Jackson.

SAR I

Peter King embarrassed himself yesterday when he was on with Michael Kay. He said he had "a problem" with taking a player as great as Brady off the field for any length of time. 

Good to know that's the MMQB standard for discipline in the NFL. 

But as we all knew long ago, he's a Pats* fan. 

You have to ask, why not a lifetime ban?

Tom Brady didn't mess with a few regular season games over the course of a career.  Tom Brady cheated in playoff games, championship games, and the Super Bowl.  He's tarnished an entire season, illegitimized a World Championship, made a mockery of a sport adored by tens of millions, and his reaction is to laugh as if it didn't matter.

He's Shoeless Joe Jackson.

SAR I

A rare time where I can agree with SAR.

The amount of smoke-blowing and excuse-making amongst the media is predictable, but sickening.

The Pats entrie legacy, day one to now, is tarnished by spygate and deflategate, end stop.

Our greatest team of this generation is the Phil Neikro of NFL Franchises.  Cheaters who cheat at every opportunity.

And we have no shortage of folks laughing it off.  

Amazing.

Peter King embarrassed himself yesterday when he was on with Michael Kay. He said he had "a problem" with taking a player as great as Brady off the field for any length of time. 

Peter King is an embarrassment. 

By that reason Lance Armstrong should still be the shining beacon of cycling, Marion Jones should be the beacon of track and Mark McGwire should be the beacon of Baseball.  What an utter shmuck that guy is.

NFL says up to a year. They'll give him 4 games. The NFLPA will get it down to 2. Mark my words.

even though he overtly impeded the investigation and lied to the investigators?  I think he would have had 2-4 games without that, but because he refused to cooperate and because he lied through his teeth, it should be treble damages, baby.

In reality, I think it will end up as a 4 game suspension after appeals, but 8 games would knock him out of one game from each of the other AFCE teams and would be reasonable.

I dont care how long they get suspended for, as long as they dont allow these scrubs to cheat anymore. They find another way to cheat, its their dna. 

After getting caught with spygate, they didnt win sh*t. Now they had deflategate to win another one. No more cheating you fkn scrubs. 

NFL says up to a year. They'll give him 4 games. The NFLPA will get it down to 2. Mark my words.

as long as its just one game it means shady should not have played in the SB, and it is tainted

The Patriot Way

Tuck rule

Spygate

Murder

Questionably legal formations in the playoffs

Deflatgate

Brady lying through his teeth

Kraft demanding an apology and then offering none

You forgot the 4 Super Bowl titles in the last 14 years.

Who cares about all that other crap.

Archived