Did you grow a beard? Because I grew an effing beard.

Integrity28

Yup!  I tried to get #embracethebeard trending but it didn't take off.  I'm keeping the facial hair as long as Fitzy is the starting QB.

Love it.

I've got black, red, blonde and brown hair in it like some mutt viking rape and pillage off-spring. My wife gets a kick out of it, she doesn't care for it, but it looks good. We live in NE also, and she's a Colts fan, so we snicker about it being a passive way to root for the Jets without the obnoxious idiots here taking it personal.

I had to shave because I am getting on a plane tomorrow and if I had a beard I'd definitely be "randomly" screened as my beard can best be described as being of the "planning to meet the 72 virgins" variety. 

Even though I am Jewish. Isn't it ironic? Dontcha think?

You deserve a full-body cavity search just for quote Alanis Morisette, you spooge.

Love it.

I've got black, red, blonde and brown hair in it like some mutt viking rape and pillage off-spring. My wife gets a kick out of it, she doesn't care for it, but it looks good. We live in NE also, and she's a Colts fan, so we snicker about it being a passive way to root for the Jets without the obnoxious idiots here taking it personal.

so it other words your beard looks like sh*t

This sucks. I'm a swede without the beard gene... I will neither go with the dick beard since I'm single and the ladies do not approve of that. Will I jinx everything now?

It's funny because you think that suddenly something could happen to jinx the Jets. ;)

Love that the Ape was probably going to post this in the lounge, but then in order to get the views he wanted, made sure to throw in some vague Jets-related "content".  ;)

This is my obscure take on a "get pumped" thread. It can go anywhere, the lounge, the football forum, up your ass... anywhere you like.

This is my obscure take on a "get pumped" thread. It can go anywhere, the lounge, the football forum, up your ass... anywhere you like.

Failing to include a picture of Ryan Fitzpatrick is a sin on the same level as Joe Jackson being made a right-handed hitter (one of the best lefty hitters ever) AND a deeply philosophical, intelligent character (he was really just an idiot who could play baseball) in Field of Dreams.

Failing to include a picture of Ryan Fitzpatrick is a sin on the same level as Joe Jackson being made a right-handed hitter (one of the best lefty hitters ever) AND a deeply philosophical, intelligent character (he was really just an idiot who could play baseball) in Field of Dreams.

Fitz is the 2nd photo in my opening post. Under Mangold and before you're a moron.

Archived