Fitzpatrick trims the beard down!!!!!!

joewilly12

"Well, after the last few games, I decided I needed to look in the mirror and just try to figure out what I can do better," Fitzpatrick said, via ESPN.com. "When I looked in the mirror, I realized Rex was correct, and I was pretty ugly. And I think this is a better look for me right now."

"Well, after the last few games, I decided I needed to look in the mirror and just try to figure out what I can do better," Fitzpatrick said, via ESPN.com. "When I looked in the mirror, I realized Rex was correct, and I was pretty ugly. And I think this is a better look for me right now."

Oh, he actually said that. I thought you were makin' a funny. Rep revoked.

:P

Well, Fitz has officially given up on the season...

Is this what the season has become?  I topic about Fitz' beard? You got to be freakn kidding me. The Jets are looking forward to golf after 10 games.  Done. No #74. No running game. No running game no passing game. Playoffs? You are kidding me!!!!

Is this what the season has become?  I topic about Fitz' beard? You got to be freakn kidding me. The Jets are looking forward to golf after 10 games.  Done. No #74. No running game. No running game no passing game. Playoffs? You are kidding me!!!!

I don't know why you're quoting me, I didn't start the thread.

It is more entertaining than the Jets' performances lately.

Archived