This is about to get very bad...

nj meadowlands

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

Matt Slauson on Jets' jarring in huddle: "It started off between Holmes & another guy. Then everybody came at each other. It was bad." #nyj

LT on Holmes: “There were some guys in huddle unhappy w/Tone’s demeanor. t’s tough for guys to follow a captain who behaves in that manner"

---

Wait til we see what comes out in the next 48 hours. This is going to be an absolute circus. What a ******* disaster. Tannenbaum should honestly be held accountable for constructing a team so devoid of leadership.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Slauson on Jets' jarring in huddle: "It started off between Holmes & another guy. Then everybody came at each other. It was bad." #nyj

LT on Holmes: “There were some guys in huddle unhappy w/Tone’s demeanor. t’s tough for guys to follow a captain who behaves in that manner"

---

Wait til we see what comes out in the next 48 hours. This is going to be an absolute circus. What a ******* disaster. Tannenbaum should honestly be held accountable for constructing a team so devoid of leadership.

How about holmes being accountable for his own behavior...

Holmes may have played his way out of New York this season-there are going to be a LOT of changes and this may take us a few more years to get where we all someday hope to see us get to. Rex might never BE the coach-he may not last after another 2 seasons of this crap

How about the other guy too? Takes 2 to tango.

Holmes is going to get a shorter leash though because of his history. Pitt dumped him, blasted with the offense before, B Moore wasn't thrilled with him.

Really is just Holmes being Holmes. Which makes Rex's decision to name him Captain that much more puzzling.

Holmes is going to get a shorter leash though because of his history. Pitt dumped him, blasted with the offense before, B Moore wasn't thrilled with him.

Really is just Holmes being Holmes. Which makes Rex's decision to name him Captain that much more puzzling.

Said it in another thread santonio is all about santonio.

I agree this will only get worse over the next few days...

REX naming him Captian was (I think) a ploy to try and bring out the best in the man BUT that failed because he in not a MAN. REX HAS to be more involved in what is going on in ALL facets of the game...he needs to be the HEAD COACH PERIOD.

We all pretty much knew that when this team failed it would get ugly. When you have Rex as your HC and some poor character guys on the team the media salivates when things go bad. The Jets will get murdered this week from Francesa, the NY papers,ESPN...you name it.

Well, we will see how much they love the negative side of it after this debacle of a collapse. maybe Rex will proclaim the Jets 2012 Super Bowl Champs? who knows.

LT hates Santonio. Revis hates Santonio (look at Revis' face when approached by Tone after the taunting flag following his touchdown catch VS the Gints). Sanchez hates Santonio. Schotty hates him. At least one lineman called him out in the huddle (Mangold?). and I hate him. This is not a guy to build a team around.

Cromartie said it on PGL that "at least one side of the ball played the way it was supposed to"

Cromartie needs to SHUT THE F UP, he's overrated and overpaid. He's the last person that should be critiquing anything football related. He's a walking reception

The only way this thing works out is if Schotty, Sanchez and Holmes are ALL off the team next year. LOL and that isn't happening unfortunately. LOL SOJ...

Remove schottenheimrr and I bet the other problems cure themselves.

Silly posts... 2 back to back AFC Championships by the bean counter and thug buffoon aren't enough to appease the astute Jet fan.

You guys seem to have forgotten that the Jets have been a punchline for the majority of our lifetimes.

So who we bringing in to replace the thug buffoon? Jeff Fishcher and his 1 SB appearance in 100 years at TN?

Bad is having Rich Kotite lead our team to a 3-13 record and coming back the next year with 1-15...to fix:

Tanny needs a better draft and reign in Coach Ryan...

Rex needs to fire Schitty...and dedicate some thought to the offense...right now the Jets reminds me of Buddy's teams...one dimensional buffoonery.

Tone needs to go...

Silly posts... 2 back to back AFC Championships by the bean counter and thug buffoon aren't enough to appease the astute Jet fan.

You guys seem to have forgotten that the Jets have been a punchline for the majority of our lifetimes.

So who we bringing in to replace the thug buffoon? Jeff Fishcher and his 1 SB appearance in 100 years at TN?

No. We should scrap the entire team and whine like a bunch of sissy's with our panties all up in a bunch. As embarrassing of a season as OUR Jets have had, being associated with some of you chicken little types (as a fellow Jets fan) is even more so.

This season wasn't good, but it was still better than most Jets seasons. And before you go making claims that I am happy with mediocrity, please realize that the world is not as black and white as you think it might be.

The Jets will make changes. I believe they are really trying to win (Thank You Woody).

This "sky is falling" crap is entertaining, so please don't stop, but please realize it is entertaining at your expense.

Bad is having Rich Kotite lead our team to a 3-13 record and coming back the next year with 1-15...to fix:

Tanny needs a better draft and reign in Coach Ryan...

Rex needs to fire Schitty...and dedicate some thought to the offense...right now the Jets reminds me of Buddy's teams...one dimensional buffoonery.

Tone needs to go...

This.

It's very easy to forget where we came from. Believe me. I'm a drug counselor I see it all damn day. I would like to see Rex be more of a controlling HC , but the guy has done more in three years than Mangina, Kotite, Walton, Coslet, Carol, Herm, Holt and Michaels have done combined. Give me a break. I'm unhappy too, and honestly I wish Rex didn't say some of the things he does, but the proof is in the success we've had since he's been here. I think these last few weeks are going to show him he needs to add more dicipline and while everyone deserves a second chance, that you can't build teams around punks.

Rex will either learn from this and cut loose some dead weight or he will be gone in a couple of years. We all could use a little humility from time to time. I see Rex reevaluating himself this offseason a little bit.

Archived