Steelers vs Broncos thread

Blackout

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has Quinn shown to make you think that he is any better than Sanchez? I admit I haven't followed his career closely, but my gut reaction is that they are basically the same player: mediocre starters, servicable backups.

As to the game, I expect the Steelers to win, but don't really fear them. I'd rather the Pats play against Tebow again, of course, but I expect that with a second chance to play the Steelers, the Pats are unlikely to be as flummoxed as they were in the first half against the Steelers the last time they played.

The Jets call nothing but short and intermediate passing routes for Sanchez since he can't throw deep passes with consistency. Denver on the other hand is better off calling nothing but deep passes for Tebow since otherwise his passes end up in the ground or 5 yards wide of the receiver.

this game is a great example that how the players execute is always more important than the playcalling

unless someone wants to make a case that lebeau doesn't know what he is doing

He knows what he is doing. But at 74 he is dangerously close to forgetting what he is doing.

Archived