Braylon's tweet about coming back to the JETS

bkjetfan

Would love LOVE to bring him back. He's probably one of the better cost/talent players out there. It's perfect as he's comfortable with Sanchez and vice versa and he'll be cheap at a position the Jets don't want to spend money on.

I wouldnt mind it. Feel like the locker room was good with him and Holmes and Cotch. I dunno tough. They were winning back then. BE seemed to really like being a Jet. I'll never forget him running over to Rex going crazy screaming at him to go for it on 4th down vs. the Steelers when Schotty called the naked boot leg.

Anyway, I'd prefer a high end FA WR, but I could live with it knowing that Kerley looks to be a very good slot WR.

Judging from the excitement in this thread I'm assuming he learned how to play QB?

Braylon has phenomenal body control while in the air and was one of the few receivers who never, at least publicly, complained about the difficult catches he had to make. I personally wanted to keep Braylon over holmes as I always opt for the taller prototypical receiver but I assumed the FO didn't like something about him.

If we're stuck with the QB we have, might as well get tall receivers that can make the acrobatic catches to compensate for Sanchez's major accuracy issues.

The title of this thread alone has made me very happy. Braylon, come home.

Did anyone else read this and burst out laughing? No offense pointman, it just reads so cheesy that I could not help it.

Braylon would be alright, but he's more of a 4th WR now than he is a #1 or even a 2.

I wouldnt mind it. Feel like the locker room was good with him and Holmes and Cotch. I dunno tough. They were winning back then. BE seemed to really like being a Jet. I'll never forget him running over to Rex going crazy screaming at him to go for it on 4th down vs. the Steelers when Schotty called the naked boot leg.

Anyway, I'd prefer a high end FA WR, but I could live with it knowing that Kerley looks to be a very good slot WR.

Edwards has very similar career stats to your hero Holmes.

Odd that a WR would want to come to the Jets, knowing how awful the qb position situation is.

He must have heard we are in the Peyton sweepstakes. Peyton to Braylon? CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Edwards has very similar career stats to your hero Holmes.

Odd that a WR would want to come to the Jets, knowing how awful the qb position situation is was.

Now it makes a lot more sense. LOL

Edwards was also missed in the running game as well. He was a ferocious blocker for us. Something Plax and Holmes simply do not do all that well. I would applaud the Jets bringining him back. I would hope Sanchez speaks up about this. He HAS to like having someone like Braylon around to make leaping catches and very good YAC on top of it all..... and he actually wants to play with Sanchez...

he's going to be cheap and I would love to see him back here.

Did anyone else read this and burst out laughing? No offense pointman, it just reads so cheesy that I could not help it.

Braylon would be alright, but he's more of a 4th WR now than he is a #1 or even a 2.

Huh? Everything I type is meant to give you that feel. Carry on.

Like I was saying, come home Braylon.. come home.

And a 4th? What? Behind.. Holmes, Burress, and Kerley? You must be kidding.

You always got the feeling that Braylon Edwards was GRATEFUL to be able to play for the Jets, unlike this past year when we had a WR corps of back-biting malcontents-I still put a lot of that blame on Henry Ellard-he was too close to being a player and not enough of being a coach/leader...which was also Rex's fault

Archived