Draft is OPEN!!!!!!!

pointman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome.

Alright, you and JIF know more about these prospects than I do... you both seem content with this pick, so I am too.

Good to hear, and you wont regret it.

UNC the program is more fd up than their best talent is....

WOW ROTFL @ the Browns...I like Weeden but this early? With DeCastro and others on the board?

Jones went to the right team and defense for him...Guy is a 4-3 end more than he is an OLB.

nice pick with coples guys.. big boom or bust player but i think he will turn out to be a good one..

im suprised at decastro sliding.. i hope the giants are paying attention and looking into trading up if he slides a bit further

Now that I'm in a good mood I kinda hope so too. Youll need him in the 2014 SB.

This I don't agree with , they wouldn't have taken the whole clock if this is who they wanted all along. They're basically the only team that's done it

With all of the pass rushers still on the board, and knowing the jets history of trading picks, they may have had some very interesting offers. No reason not to consider them.

WOW ROTFL @ the Browns...I like Weeden but this early? With DeCastro and others on the board?

Hold on, let me defend that pick in Gatospeak:

Nah it's cool man, having cement feet is overrated anyways. Also age is just a number, it doesn't really count. And haters make reading defenses way more important than it really is.

There are so many quality players dropping. Hell, we could still end up with upshaw in the second haha. Also, Alshon Jeffery in the second?? Talk about absolute value. Or hell, a rueben randle.

I've been all about Jeffery. That would be sooo sick.

There are so many quality players dropping. Hell, we could still end up with upshaw in the second haha. Also, Alshon Jeffery in the second?? Talk about absolute value. Or hell, a rueben randle.

Going for Jeffery would be sweet...an offensive Coples...top five talent who falls due to coming off as a lazy dick. Think both will be just fine as pros...

Cleveland gets and "F" for this draft already.

Seattle and KC not far behind with their reach picks. Pats also reached imo.

Who the **** was taking him before their 2nd round pick?

Pit, Den, Hou, Cin, GB, Bal, SF, NE, NYG, STl, IND, Min, TB.

All have QB's and arent having him sit behind them to learn at 28.

Hold on, let me defend that pick in Gatospeak:

Nah it's cool man, having cement feet is overrated anyways. Also age is just a number, it doesn't really count. And haters make reading defenses way more important than it really is.

85420_o.gif

Wow steal by the Steelers.

Archived