Heath Evans: Meathead and Moron

Klecko73isGod

Forget about the almost reflexive hate this guy seems to have for the Jets (Belichick must spew some serious bile about us up in New England because this guy hates the Jets more than any Pats troll I've ever seen) he's just plain dumb.

Twice now, in two days, I have seen him say that Rex compared Shonn Greene to O.J. Simpson (as a runner, not as a criminal.) Now, as anyone who saw the video of Rex in the locker room postgame on Sunday can easily tell you, Rex was clearly referring to C.J. Spiller when he made the OJ reference (like Simpson, Spiller plays for the Buffalo Bills, after all.)

O.J./C.J., they're both Bills RBs.... get it Heath? You ridiculous buffooon!

Watch the video:

http://www.nfl.com/v...Postgame-Speech

"Give credit to the opponent, guy looked like O.J. Simpson running the ball."

:face:

Klecko Heath Evans is a moron and when I tune into NFL network now if its during his show I just turn it off . I would love to smack that smile off his stupid face . I do like McGinist he seems to do a good job and actully knows a litttle something about the teams he talks about. Evans is just spewing garbage most likely producer in his ear bullsh*t.

He was seething the other day when he was talking with Darren SHarper, and SHarper said the JEts offense was back

He goes on to say, wait 'til they play a real defense this week against the Steelers

I mean, the guy HATES the JEts with all his being....how can a man be on air when he is so bias?

It's rid

He was seething the other day when he was talking with Darren SHarper, and SHarper said the JEts offense was back

He goes on to say, wait 'til they play a real defense this week against the Steelers

I mean, the guy HATES the JEts with all his being....how can a man be on air when he is so bias?

It really is disgustingly evident. Even one of the players I absolutely despised the most, Rodney Harrison, is able to remain objective and has said positive things about the Jets or other AFC opponents when it's called for, which is nice, considering that's his job.

Nope, he just straight up hates the Jets. He admitted as much a while back on NFLN.

He did play for the Dolphins and Pats so I'm pretty sure he isn't a Jets lover. Either way I agree with Kleck. He is an idiot who somehow got himself a media gig.

Nope, he just straight up hates the Jets. He admitted as much a while back on NFLN.

Oh yeah I know that he hates them as well and I do remember him saying something that ticked me off about the Jets. Either way I still think the guy is an idiot who probably does not put in the work to really get to know all the teams

So should I spend a couple extra bucks a month to get the NFL Network? Keep in mind that I'd get The Smithsonian Channel, too.

You've become funny ever since you became a mod. What gives? My theory is that you have to have a sense of humor if you're forced to spend any amount of time in the mod lounge.

You've become funny ever since you became a mod. What gives? My theory is that you have to have a sense of humor if you're forced to spend any amount of time in the mod lounge.

I'm always funny! Problem is that I'm often the only one who gets the joke.

Archived