***Official New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread***

greeniemeanie

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben is the best I've seen at shrugging guys off to keep the play alive. He's amazing at that.

This is what I have been harping on all week -- you cannot allow him to extend the play and expect to win. Effin' Landry! WTF, did he think his jet-stream was going knock Ben down?

Good to see after all of these years, some things never change. The Jets still play like complete pussies.

They played reasonably well as you could expect at Pitt. But the usual assortment of dropped passes, dumb penalties and missed tackles are the difference.

Bart Scott wants to know who he might tackle so he doesn't hit anyone until he reads the name on their back.

That commercial where Eli and Deion as insects glue the Packers' fan's telephone-why would that amuse someone?You a-holes needlessly effed up my land line. I WILL KILL YOU.

Smart move going in and regrouping. They have to get the offense rolling a bit after the half. If Greene is out, it will be time to open it up a bit more for Mark.

Think it had to do with the last time the Jets faced a small deficit at halftime in Pitt-and proceeded to screw up royally and trun it into a massive deficit.

Archived