****The OFFICIAL NY JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Sanchez benched-he is doing it again this year-costing the Jets points with his turnovers. I don't care which guy they put in there but I am done with this guy-he has regressed and is now hurting the team more than helping it-he even looks jittery out there doesn't he?

+1 I don't care if they run a single wing. Bench his ass and then trade him for a bag of Doritos.

I'd like to see Sanchez benched-he is doing it again this year-costing the Jets points with his turnovers. I don't care which guy they put in there but I am done with this guy-he has regressed and is now hurting the team more than helping it-he even looks jittery out there doesn't he?

very frustrating to see Tannehill look more composed thus far, yes.

The receiver actuallys hould have come flat across out of that cut and he did not. He let the DB get inside. Having said that, the throw still looked a little late, and can we throw it harder when it is in the center of the field? Maybe the clown will drop it, at least.

And who plays QB? Gates at fault on that pick.

Its may seem like a minor thing, but a big nasty TE-which the Jets do not have-is a must if you're going to throw 4-yard passes. The Jets get nothing with these short passes. There's no YAC at all. Yet Tannebaum with 3 well-known solid pros in the FA market did nothing.

Shonn Green will get 1000 yards-on 875 carries.

Archived