Don't look, but THIS is the season the Jets could make it ALL THE WAY!

BlackDynamite

Houston is beatable (they even struggled beating the Jets, which they always doO

Baltimore is without starters Webb and Lewis, and they can't stop the run to save their lives

The Past are just that, The Past. everybody who studies them beats them

The Jets always beat San Diego.

If the Jets get IN the Playoffs, this year is the year they can run far and deep.

Who's gonna stop them?

It's not because the Jets are that good. They're not.

But the AFC is that weak, that ANYBODY that gets hot at the end of the season (like the Giants and Packers the last two years) can run all the way.

The Dolphins have 3 wins already! That's when you KNOW you have a weak conference.....

BD

With Me-Tonio out for the year, I expect the offense to improve every game from here on out. Simple addition by subtraction.

But before we talk about making it to the dance, lets first start thinking about how to make it into the end zone on a regular basis.

This is actually a nice observation. The AFC is very weak this year. The Steelers look old, the Ravens lost half their stars on defense, the Texans are beatable we could have easily won that game, the Patriots are falling off. I don't think we're necessarily better than any of these teams, but I can see us beating any of them. More than I could in 2009 or 2010

This is actually a nice observation. The AFC is very weak this year. The Steelers look old, the Ravens lost half their stars on defense, the Texans are beatable we could have easily won that game, the Patriots are falling off. I don't think we're necessarily better than any of these teams, but I can see us beating any of them. More than I could in 2009 or 2010

if the Jets had a viable NFL QB I would agree with you. This team isn't winning sh*t with Sanchez at the helm.

The Jets are -what?- 10 1/2 point underdogs this week?

I think we need to wait and see if they can come out of Foxboro with even a moral victory before we start talking about postseasons or (gasp!) championships.

The Jets need a big day from Sanchez, and they need their young players to step up all over the field. Schilens and the Hills, Grimes, Maybin, McIntyre, Coples & Wilk.... All over the roster where they either had nothing to begin with (WR), or they have a lot less than they thought (LB), they need to find hidden gems almost everywhere to seriously be competitive.

I've been cautiously encouraged the last couple weeks, but they need to be a lot better this Sunday.

The Chargers showed tonight what they show every year. They are weak.

When the pressure's on, they are as femme as their Powdery Blue unis.......

BD

It's not the Chargers it's Rivers. For some reason he can't get over the top. He did the same stuff at NC State, get the team all pumped up and winning games then just Peter out. I still hope he gets a championship but he is gonna need more than a pretty spiral.

It's not the Chargers it's Rivers. For some reason he can't get over the top. He did the same stuff at NC State, get the team all pumped up and winning games then just Peter out. I still hope he gets a championship but he is gonna need more than a pretty spiral.

Rivers, Turner, same bunch of Powder Puffs from where I stand.

And ESPN's John Clayton was STILL calling Rivers an "Elite QB" as late as last year!

BD

After the 4 week Sanchez trainwreck it's remarkable the Jets are at 3-3. The fact that about half the AFC are at 3-3 demonstrates it's a conference thing.

The Jets could go on a little run here now that they didn't throw away the season.

11-5 or even 10-6 may get a team the No. 2 seed.

Arizona and San Diego coming to the Northeast in the cold? Those warm weather candy-pants will have to show me they can do that. Buffalo? St Louis? Tennessee and Jax?

Seattle and NE are probably losses. That's 6 losses. The Jets are better than the others.

If they want to be somebody, they'll get it done......

BD

The Jets are -what?- 10 1/2 point underdogs this week?

I think we need to wait and see if they can come out of Foxboro with even a moral victory before we start talking about postseasons or (gasp!) championships.

The Jets need a big day from Sanchez, and they need their young players to step up all over the field. Schilens and the Hills, Grimes, Maybin, McIntyre, Coples & Wilk.... All over the roster where they either had nothing to begin with (WR), or they have a lot less than they thought (LB), they need to find hidden gems almost everywhere to seriously be competitive.

I've been cautiously encouraged the last couple weeks, but they need to be a lot better this Sunday.

Davis!!!

Archived