Where will Sanchez wind up in 2014?

Kleckineau

His durability (at least until this year) might be his his only sell point. Makes him perfect for some team trying to protect a high pick from taking a beating.

Raiders? Could be a good fit for him, kind of a homecoming. 

In Buffalo backing up EJ?

Arena Football League?

Out of football all together selling headbands to teenage girls ?

Before the Carson Palmer move I thought Arizona would have been a good spot for Sanchez.    More laid back environment, less pressure, and lower expectations. 

I don't think there is a starting job out there for him next season.   Maybe Tennessee?   4 years as a starting QB has shown that Mark's future is as a backup although I'm not sure if that's something that he is interested in.  

In reality, I could see Mark go the route of Jesse Palmer and find his way to the Bachelor and/or the broadcast booth.    With the creation of FoxSports1 I could definitely see Mark doing some kind of reality show on that channel or potentially being in studio for College games on Saturdays.  

Before the Carson Palmer move I thought Arizona would have been a good spot for Sanchez.    More laid back environment, less pressure, and lower expectations. 

Lower expectations?  They've at least been in a super bowl since the moon landing.

Sanchez will be a backup somewhere in the NFL next year and maybe when he is away from the influence of Rex he may show that he is a decent QB after all. Rex Ryan did Mark Sanchez NO favors...he took weapons AWAY from a third year QB and said "Be better with less." which is nearly impossible. Then Rex stuck with a QB coach who obviously wasn't getting the "no turnovers" message through. Sanchez has been through three OC's, a know NOTHING HC, and a fan base that took frustration out on him. I know he has been a turnover machine, but fans don't know the inside stuff. The QB is just easy to blame.

Sanchez will be a backup somewhere in the NFL next year and maybe when he is away from the influence of Rex he may show that he is a decent QB after all. Rex Ryan did Mark Sanchez NO favors...he took weapons AWAY from a third year QB and said "Be better with less." which is nearly impossible. Then Rex stuck with a QB coach who obviously wasn't getting the "no turnovers" message through. Sanchez has been through three OC's, a know NOTHING HC, and a fan base that took frustration out on him. I know he has been a turnover machine, but fans don't know the inside stuff. The QB is just easy to blame.

well said.  and he will get revenge on the jets at some point a la chad

fml

sorry dude, Sanchez had so many chances and kept making the same mistake over and over and over again.   the final straw was the buttfumble, which is like sh*tting your pants on the first day of high school.   No matter how much time passes you will always be known as "poopy pants".   

sorry dude, Sanchez had so many chances and kept making the same mistake over and over and over again.   the final straw was the buttfumble., which is like sh*tting your pants on the first day of high school.   No matter how much time passes you will always be known as "poopy pants".   

leinart got a try out after being out of football for 2 years

he a good back up for the right price

Backup somewhere. He'll come cheap and has NFL starter experience. If he's stupid and thinks he should still be the starter somewhere he wont find a landing spot. At best he'll compete for a starting job but career wise that would be a mistake.

He'll find a place to start. And if Geno plays the regular season the way he played in the preseason, don't be surprised if Sanchez comes back in after a few games and then is signed for an additional ur at NY.

He wouldn't have to signed for additional years, he's under contract.  This is an assumption he gets cut in 2014, which is a good assumption.

Archived