Where is this guys head!!??

JOJOTOWNSELL

Seriously im done with Sanchez, you can have him.  Imagine Eli at a rave....................seriously, stop and think about it

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/qb_does_the_zoo_8Yo1uOTHYxusdqOHhTLj5M

Mark Sanchez was spotted at Electric Zoo on Friday on Randalls Island. We’re told the Jets quarterback, who is suffering from an injured right shoulder, bought a table, which started at $10,000, and arrived with a half-dozen girls and guys. Spies said Sanchez and his group “remained pretty low-key and enjoyed the music.” Electric Zoo’s final day on Sunday was canceled after two deaths from suspected drug overdose, four people hospitalized in critical condition and 31 arrests.

:hand:

On the list of things to not give a crap about, this is pretty high on the list. 

hmmmm hot dog fiasco, banging underage girls, lewd cell phone pics, hanging at raves a week before season when he hasnt actually been ruled out yet??  not an issue for anyone?? doesnt paint a picture??  

but lets kill rex for visiting his kid.....lol

seriously, you just compared Sanchez to Namath.......was my topic that important to refute lol

A young rich guy went out to a show. Alert the media! Wait, they're not available? Okay, alert the NYPost, then!

hmmmm hot dog fiasco, banging underage girls, lewd cell phone pics, hanging at raves a week before season when he hasnt actually been ruled out yet?? not an issue for anyone?? doesnt paint a picture??

but lets kill rex for visiting his kid.....lol

I ******* hate Sanchez but that's ******* retarded. Sanchez is a young, famous, richer then hell athlete not a political figure and if he was banging underage girls he'd be in jail so you might want to change that. There's zero wrong with banging 18/19 year old chicks, going to raves or taking pictures of your dick. He's having fun.

And hardly anyone on this board killed Ryan for that.

if i was a young single millionaire i wouldnt be hanging at electric zoo with a bunch of 16 year olds in YOLO shirts who trained it in from Hempstead....embarrasing....

uhhh a lot of 23-30 year olds were there. he wasn't exactly at a high school dance.

give this guy a break. he's not a great QB. he's still allowed to go to concerts with friends. chill out.

its all about context folks....no one saying its wrong to go to a concert in your free time...i will argue that its wrong to go to to a concert :

A) a week before the season starts

B ) after you sustained a major injury

C) when you hadnt even been ruled out as the starter yet

D) when you know the media is looking for any way to lampoon the team you supposedly are the leader of

E) when said concert is known as a gathering place for people doing illegal things

CONTEXT

Seriously im done with Sanchez, you can have him.  Imagine Eli at a rave....................seriously, stop and think about it

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/qb_does_the_zoo_8Yo1uOTHYxusdqOHhTLj5M

Mark Sanchez was spotted at Electric Zoo on Friday on Randalls Island. We’re told the Jets quarterback, who is suffering from an injured right shoulder, bought a table, which started at $10,000, and arrived with a half-dozen girls and guys. Spies said Sanchez and his group “remained pretty low-key and enjoyed the music.” Electric Zoo’s final day on Sunday was canceled after two deaths from suspected drug overdose, four people hospitalized in critical condition and 31 arrests.

Seriously, you stop it.

He's spending his money and getting laid, wtf is wrong with that? Can't be on the job 24/7 ... I like it though when people here complain about anyone tied to the Jets doing anything recreational, those same complainers are probably the people that check-out of work every day at 4:59, schedule their poops so that they can do it at work on the clock and get paid for it, and offer up "that's not my job" any time they are asked to do anything.

its all about context folks....no one saying its wrong to go to a concert in your free time...i will argue that its wrong to go to to a concert :

A) a week before the season starts

B ) after you sustained a major injury

C) when you hadnt even been ruled out as the starter yet

D) when you know the media is looking for any way to lampoon the team you supposedly are the leader of

E) when said concert is known as a gathering place for people doing illegal things

CONTEXT

If was an off day right after the last preseason game. 

Let it friggin' go. 

Here is my question to the board.

Would Vinny T have gotten a talking to from Bill Parcells if he wound up in Page 6 a week before the season started  in 1999 for being photographed at Woodstock 1999??

Is that why he blew out his achilles?!?

Archived