Thank God!... bye bye Santonio...

JETS ROCK!

Great player ruined by Mark Sanchez.  Shame. 

He gave us some great memories though, thats for sure. 

jside17s-1-web.jpg

It's a good thing you have a knack for finding humorless trolling themes to cling onto about 4 years longer than necessary, otherwise I'd be worried about you having no new material lined up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tannenbauououhhhccchh.  cack.  thloo.  Threw up again.  Can't say that name.  But yeah, one of the worst contracts and poorest decisions in his illustrious history.  Second only to the Tebow Debacle.  And maybe Sanchez extension.  Or possibly the cutting of Cotchery for Mason.  Or maybe trading away the entire future of the franchise or dumping Woodhead and replacing him with McKnight who cost two draft picks.  Wow.  i could go on for paragraphs.

You do realize that Mike Florio's "league sources" are usually just him talking with Manish Mehta who pulls quotes out of his ass all the time.  We all know the Jets are cutting Holmes anyway, so there's no secret really.

You do realize that Mike Florio's "league sources" are usually just him talking with Manish Mehta who pulls quotes out of his ass all the time.  We all know the Jets are cutting Holmes anyway, so there's no secret really.

You do realize that Mike Florio wrote the book on pulling quotes out of his ass and attributing them to "league sources". 

Manish wishes he was half the troll Florio is.

Everyone's favorite player in 2010 when he was making game winning catch after game winning catch and leading the Jets to the playoffs.

Gets a little pissy with his terrible QB and now everyone hates him.  I cant blame him.  I'd kill Mark if I had to player receiver for him and he just choked away a 3rd consecutive playoff berth.

Great player, great teammate...sad to see him go.

Everyone's favorite player in 2010 when he was making game winning catch after game winning catch and leading the Jets to the playoffs.

Gets a little pissy with his terrible QB and now everyone hates him.  I cant blame him.  I'd kill Mark if I had to player receiver for him and he just choked away a 3rd consecutive playoff berth.

You must be trolling, right? You think that is all he did was get a little pissy with Sanchez? Please tell me you are trolling in February because not much else is going on, please.

I don't know about sad to see him go but he did win this team alot of games basically singlehandedly and is getting a bum rap. His career in this uniform has come to an end and that's about right. 

we sit here and bash tanny (with good reason) but at least he tried to bring in talent. Idzik isn't gonna get a Decker or Tate. We'll be lucky to watch Kenny Britt this fall. Idzik can't even sign his own free agents let alone bring in new ones. 

Everyone's favorite player in 2010

No

when he was making game winning catch after game winning catch

Lie

and leading the Jets to the playoffs.

No.

Gets a little pissy with his terrible QB

Lie

and now everyone hates him.

Yes

I cant blame him.

Halfwit

I'd kill Mark if I had to player receiver for him

Homoerotica

and he just choked away a 3rd consecutive playoff berth.

Lie

Great player, great teammate...

No.

sad to see him go.

Idiot.

I don't know about sad to see him go but he did win this team alot of games basically singlehandedly and is getting a bum rap. His career in this uniform has come to an end and that's about right. 

we sit here and bash tanny (with good reason) but at least he tried to bring in talent. Idzik isn't gonna get a Decker or Tate. We'll be lucky to watch Kenny Britt this fall. Idzik can't even sign his own free agents let alone bring in new ones. 

Its the smart thing to do considering the money and his health issues...but 2010 was awesome and mostly because of Holmes heroics.

The guy yelled at Sanchez in a huddle, you know, the same QB that 90% of the fan base depises...but now Holmes is a villain.  If anything, Holmes probably helped us end the Sanchez era.  For that, I will forever love him.

Plus, the fly boy was the dopest sh*t to ever happen to this team and that was his baby. 

flight-boys.jpg?w=420&h=140&crop=1

Its the smart thing to do considering the money and his health issues...but 2010 was awesome and mostly because of Holmes heroics.

The guy yelled at Sanchez in a huddle, you know, the same QB that 90% of the fan base depises...but now Holmes is a villain.  If anything, Holmes probably helped us end the Sanchez era.  For that, I will forever love him.

Plus, the fly boy was the dopest sh*t to ever happen to this team and that was his baby. 

Troll alert, troll alert.

90% despise SANCHEZ, The other 10% Hate him?

Archived