Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming into the off-season our highest priority needs were WR and WR. So far, only a handful of offensive lineman and defensive players have been signed, why exactly is everyone so up in arms? Decker, Tate, Sanders, Edelman, Nicks, LaFell, Jones, Pettigrew, Dickson, Chandler etc. are all still out there. Worse comes to worse on the defensive side, we could still resign Cromartie or look into Finnegan or another one of the castoffs. It's been less than 7 hours, I say we pump the breaks and see what transpires over the next few days.

Valid point. I'm just bummed by the top corners going quick because of our penchant to make cb and DL the bpa every year in the first round of the draft. Which, admittedly, if they sign a Real Wr or two would alleviate my concerns of that happening.

Revis alone wins us a few games he's a shutdown CB add Revis,Ware,Nicks and Britt or Austin plus draft picsk we win 10-12 games easy.

Ware visiting with Denver and was contacted by 5 other playoff teams. Sounds like he'll be playing for a contender. Not to get your hopes up or anything.

Ware visiting with Denver and was contacted by 5 other playoff teams. Sounds like he'll be playing for a contender. Not to get your hopes up or anything.

Updating an earlier item, free agent DeMarcus Ware will visit the Broncos.

It will be Ware's first visit, and quite possibly his last. Players rarely get away from their first visit, while Denver can offer Ware a shot at a Super Bowl title after years of toiling in Dallas. As long as Ware has realistic monetary demands, a deal can likely be worked out.

Woodyard will be fine.

Updating an earlier item, free agent DeMarcus Ware will visit the Broncos.

It will be Ware's first visit, and quite possibly his last. Players rarely get away from their first visit, while Denver can offer Ware a shot at a Super Bowl title after years of toiling in Dallas. As long as Ware has realistic monetary demands, a deal can likely be worked out.

Woodyard will be fine.

I'm sure Ware will consider the fact that if Denver fails this year, Manning could be gone and that team will have a huge drop off with the next QB.

Jimmy Graham yards against:

Walls: ===================

Allen:========

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-hurt-rex-revisit-revis-article-1.1476045?pgno=1

Cornerbacks Kyle Wilson, Darrin Walls, Milliner and Cromartie rank 54th, 55th, 71st and 88th, respectively, in Pro Football Focus’ overall cornerback rankings through four games.

I'll find some more tomorrow, but this is a start.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-hurt-rex-revisit-revis-article-1.1476045?pgno=1

Cornerbacks Kyle Wilson, Darrin Walls, Milliner and Cromartie rank 54th, 55th, 71st and 88th, respectively, in Pro Football Focus’ overall cornerback rankings through four games.

No need, argument win

55th best CB.

I was wrong.

Archived