Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

So what you're saying is that you hate all the JI folks here, and you hate quite a few JN folks here, and everyone who questions you is "the worst" whatever.

It must suck that countless people have quotes your history, like mocking dead wives, mocking disabled children, etc.

Maybe another forum may suit your style better.

What I'm saying is that there are 5 or 6 lousy JI members who magically wound up here when I did with the sole purpose of trying to tear me down when instead they should be rejoicing that I am no longer a bother to them over there because Scout is such a bad user experience.

The JI members who moved to JN years ago seem to be just fine with the exception of Klecko who I knew I'd run into again here. 

Pity is, you used to be my favorite poster on JI and what's become of you is awful.  Following someone you detest to a new community for what purpose?  To protect people from a PSL holder who's never missed a Jets game in his life and would take a bullet for a playoff berth?  That's what your fandom has become?

SAR I

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I'm saying is that there are 5 or 6 lousy JI members who magically wound up here when I did with the sole purpose of trying to tear me down when instead they should be rejoicing that I am no longer a bother to them over there because Scout is such a bad user experience.

The JI members who moved to JN years ago seem to be just fine with the exception of Klecko who I knew I'd run into again here. 

Pity is, you used to be my favorite poster on JI and what's become of you is awful.  Following someone you detest to a new community for what purpose?  To protect people from a PSL holder who's never missed a Jets game in his life and would take a bullet for a playoff berth?  That's what your fandom has become?

SAR I

Hey guy, STFU now.

Nobody cares about the he said, she said bullsh*t.

SAR I

Like I Said....serious business. 

I don't think you're the only one. Some had exclusive behind the scenes looks too :)

Help me here Bill, I don't mind being called out for the 5 posts out of 40,000 that were inappropriate, but these lies about who is beloved on JI and who isn't, good God, and suddenly Warfish is the "expert"?  That guy took off for a year, came back as some anonymous poster called "Churchill", one day put up this pity-me post about everything wrong in his life, stalks knuckleheads like me around, tell me JN isn't the same pile of festering personal attacks JI is.  Please.

SAR I

Am I still bisexual in this metaphor? Because I'll need to update my Match.com profile.

One of the moderator prerequisites was a belief that all people are, if caught at the right time. This was not a passive belief, so won't blame me or my otherwise strict and straight upbringing. Blame the "training" images on the screen after Max strapped me to that awful chair and put the eyelid retractors on me. Faba was responsible for working the eyedropper, pretending he's just an impartial scientist who neither approves nor disapproves. Then, cackling from behind me, Smizzy put some pretty disturbing acts on the screen. Well, I thought they were disturbing acts at the time. Now they are just Wednesdays.

But as one of the site's originators, you knew all that. Max still claims it was your idea and he never approved, but I sense it's something more. Ditto GOB and that ungreased nightstick. He could have at least washed it, being that Tabor and I were being initiated at the same time. Painful memory.

So to answer your question: yes.

You want some truth?

In my time as a mod on JI, the only poster who generated more complaint PMs than you was MACPAC. 

The one thing you are good at is skirting the line and just not going over the edge. If you ever went over the edge, like when you said those despicable things about JiF's sister, you made sure you apologized quick to prevent a banning. Still doesn't change the FACT that on multiple occasions you've said things to people that only a truly horrible person would say. 

And what you're doing to a JN newb right now, that's not something a truly horrible person would do?

There's something in the JI water that takes good posters, turns them into bad moderators, and then sic's them out on the JI population to wreak havoc.  I am happy to have ventured away.

SAR I

Help me here Bill, I don't mind being called out for the 5 posts out of 40,000 that were inappropriate, but these lies about who is beloved on JI and who isn't, good God, and suddenly Warfish is the "expert"?  That guy took off for a year, came back as some anonymous poster called "Churchill", one day put up this pity-me post about everything wrong in his life, stalks knuckleheads like me around, tell me JN isn't the same pile of festering personal attacks JI is.  Please.

SAR I

You sound like you might need a tampon.

The main difference between JI and JN is that the mellow dramatic bullsh*t you JI "guys" bring with you everywhere you go. Here, we're all to fat and defeated to give a sh*t about all these feelings, grudges and spats.

STFU

SAR I

Lol, gonna keep playing that "follow" card eh? Might want to check timestamps on your/my posts after the Scout announcement, my friend.

I'm your favorite, but I'm the worst poster on JI, but I could be favorite again, if I didn't think you were a troll. Got it. /thumbsup!

Best of luck here at JN SAR, I look forward as a new JN regular to reading your takes on Football, Dead Wives and Disabled Children.

....one day put up this pity-me post about everything wrong in his life.....

The real SAR. Anything personal you say will one day be used to attack you if you're in any thread he is.

And what you're doing to a JN newb right now, that's not something a truly horrible person would do?

There's something in the JI water that takes good posters, turns them into bad moderators, and then sic's them out on the JI population to wreak havoc.  I am happy to have ventured away.

SAR I

:yawn:

More of the passive/aggressive schtick. 

You sound like you might need a tampon.

The main difference between JI and JN is that the mellow dramatic bullsh*t you JN "guys" bring with you everywhere you go. Here, we're all to fat and defeated to give a sh*t about all these feelings, grudges and spats.

STFU

Is this a typo or a Freudian slip?

Help me here Bill, I don't mind being called out for the 5 posts out of 40,000 that were inappropriate, but these lies about who is beloved on JI and who isn't, good God, and suddenly Warfish is the "expert"? That guy took off for a year, came back as some anonymous poster called "Churchill", one day put up this pity-me post about everything wrong in his life, stalks knuckleheads like me around, tell me JN isn't the same pile of festering personal attacks JI is. Please.

SAR I

I never had problems with any of the posters on JI, and am actually happy a lot of them are coming here. So I think you should try turning over a new leaf and stop whining about the past and move forward. JN has a poster rehabilitation program and I think Max can register you in it to help ease you into the new community :)

I'm your favorite, but I'm the worst poster on JI, but I could be favorite again, if I didn't think you were a troll. Got it. /thumbsup!

No, you could never be my favorite poster again, unfortunately Mantle drank too much and wasn't anyone's hero in the end.

Whatever's troubling you, I hope you find your answer.  Professional football is supposed to be a form of entertainment, not therapy.

SAR I

I never had problems with any of the posters on JI, and am actually happy a lot of them are coming here. So I think you should try turning over a new leaf and stop whining about the past and move forward. JN has a poster rehabilitation program and I think Max can register you in it to help ease you into the new community :)

Agreed.

I've said my peace and don't need this thread any more.  JI days are done, new leaf turned, ignore feature enabled.

SAR I

No, you could never be my favorite poster again, unfortunately Mantle drank too much and wasn't anyone's hero in the end.

Whatever's troubling you, I hope you find your answer.  Professional football is supposed to be a form of entertainment, not therapy.

SAR I

My only "trouble", and it's more a laugh than trouble, is you being here SAR and thinking people "followed you".

But have no fear, I have a feeling you won't be here long. And I'm going to enjoy you while it lasts.

By the way, didn't you just say you were putting me on ignore? How long does that usually take, exactly?

SAR I

Please just stop being a attention seeking whore. FYI this a personal message, not some taped recorded message Rex sent to all PSL holders.

Archived