Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, the dude some of you are taking lightly once knowingly called a widower on JI a wifeless dwarf. On a bad day his schtick goes out the window and the real guy comes through. Awful person and an awful poster.

that was awful when I read that. Felt horrible for him.

lol... how immeasurably small is that guy's dick anyway?

It's stuff like this that gives off the wrong impression. You don't see him coming here stirring up sh*t, and he hasn't prevented guys from here from posting and debating with him there.

Max has the right idea, were all jets fans, let's stand together on that and leave personal attacks out. At the end of the day no need alienate people with post and screen grabs like these

JMO FWIW

that was awful when I read that. Felt horrible for him.

Yeah, I'll defend myself here.

The guy was picking at me for months, I asked him to stop, he didn't, he crossed a ton of lines with me and I let it all go because of his unfortunate situation.  Eventually, like anyone who is being harassed for months on end, I popped and said two words I shouldn't have said.  Guess what-  since then, and it was years ago, he stopped his crap and we get along just fine, helped me land in my new town and find the right house.

As others have stated, attacking each other and rehashing the past isn't what we're here for.

Move on.

SAR I

It's stuff like this that gives off the wrong impression. You don't see him coming here stirring up sh*t, and he hasn't prevented guys from here from posting and debating with him there.

Max has the right idea, were all jets fans, let's stand together on that and leave personal attacks out. At the end of the day no need alienate people with post and screen grabs like these

JMO FWIW

agreed

Yeah, I'll defend myself here.

The guy was picking at me for months, I asked him to stop, he didn't, he crossed a ton of lines with me and I let it all go because of his unfortunate situation.  Eventually, like anyone who is being harassed for months on end, I popped and said two words I shouldn't have said.  Guess what-  since then, and it was years ago, he stopped his crap and we get along just fine, helped me land in my new town and find the right house.

As others have stated, attacking each other and rehashing the past isn't what we're here for.

Move on.

SAR I

You're right dude. My bad.

lol you've already done this in your first day here.

Like anyone else I'll defend myself.  I think anyone has the right to throw up a comeback if they're insulted.

Yet here we go again, sucked into the JI Vortex, right?  More fun to talk about posters you don't like than the Jets, right?

Needs to stop.  Let's be fans of a football team like we're supposed to.  Let me know where you're setting up shop for Oakland and I'll stop by, buy you a beer.

SAR I

JMO FWIW

I totally get what you're saying and I agree that it sounds great in theory, but unfortunately it doesn't quite hold up nearly as well in practice.  After all, any screen grabs wouldn't be an issue if not for an active effort being made to trash both this site and its owner (and lying to do it).  What can I say, I've spent far too much of my time on both of these sites and met their respective owners, so I know full well it's hardly an isolated incident.

Either way, the truth is that just like all of the times before this, it'll keep up for a little while, people will eventually settle in wherever they end up liking it the most, and then everyone will move on to more interesting matters, especially with the season now upon us.  And the cycle continues.

I totally get what you're saying and I agree that it sounds great in theory, but unfortunately it doesn't quite hold up nearly as well in practice.  After all, any screen grabs wouldn't be an issue if not for an active effort being made to trash both this site and its owner (and lying to do it).  What can I say, I've spent far too much of my time on both of these sites and met their respective owners, so I know full well it's hardly an isolated incident.

Either way, the truth is that just like all of the times before this, it'll keep up for a little while, people will eventually settle in wherever they end up liking it the most, and then everyone will move on to more interesting matters, especially with the season now upon us.  And the cycle continues.

These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You know, you gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble.

Like anyone else I'll defend myself.  I think anyone has the right to throw up a comeback if they're insulted.

Yet here we go again, sucked into the JI Vortex, right?  More fun to talk about posters you don't like than the Jets, right?

Needs to stop.  Let's be fans of a football team like we're supposed to.  Let me know where you're setting up shop for Oakland and I'll stop by, buy you a beer.

SAR I

Well you took a swipe at me when there was no insult to defend yourself against.

I've put you in your place before, but this time around I'll watch you self destruct. I'm betting you don't make it to dawn.

Well you took a swipe at me when there was no insult to defend yourself against.

I've put you in your place before, but this time around I'll watch you self destruct. I'm betting you don't make it to dawn.

That's all part of his game... if you can call it game.

Pinch you when nobody's looking and then scream and cry like a lil bitch when he gets punched in the mouth. 

Pinch you when nobody's looking and then scream and cry like a lil bitch when he gets punched in the mouth.

And always blaming others. Mods, JI, mystery harassers. But what's he doing on Scout, fighting with people, acting the clown. No football talk, just the SAR routine. But it's not him. He's changed.

Yeah, like he's leaving this thread.

It's stuff like this that gives off the wrong impression. You don't see him coming here stirring up shit, and he hasn't prevented guys from here from posting and debating with him there.

JMO FWIW

Totally agree.

Or people like me won't give two shots about the behind the scenes politics and will post wherever we want.

Oh what I would do to have your freedom. I am bound by the message board shackles. It is worse than renewing a 2 year contract with Verizon because you need a free upgrade. :)

Amazing all the drama, anger, hatred, and worse that started right there.

Right there was the genesis of it all, the seeds of so much that came after were sown.

Bad times.  Those were ugly days.  I felt bad for those who were directly involved and felt they had to choose sides.  It was a multi-day/week fireworks display for bystanders like me who weren't really involved.  That poli-sci forum can be toxic....best to just stay away.

The ironic thing to me was how the defection took place because of Ham's mental instability and power trip, and then Ham ended up getting canned at JI anyway.  So he's not there...he's not here.....Is he anywhere?  Actually, I probably don't want to know.

I have to say, the saddest yet funniest move I've seen SAR make was trying to fabricate his reputation on the new scout site.  He had been negative rep'd almost to death at JI getting one of those little red chicklets under his name.  Then the scout conversion takes place and miraculously there he is with a picture of his avatar and JI identity that now shows a bazillion green chicken nuggets under his name as if he's so beloved.  I literally laughed out loud.....Touché, Scott, Touché! lol

I have to say, the saddest yet funniest move I've seen SAR make was trying to fabricate his reputation on the new scout site.  He had been negative rep'd almost to death at JI getting one of those little red chicklets under his name.  Then the scout conversion takes place and miraculously there he is with a picture of his avatar and JI identity that now shows a bazillion green chicken nuggets under his name as if he's so beloved.  I literally laughed out loud.....Touché, Scott, Touché! lol

LOL... I LOL'd too. 

But then i was the one that busted him and he tried to play it off like a joke. 

We ALL know that was no joke to him, always begging for rep over there like a mangy dog begging for scraps. 

Stop with the games and lies

Ok, how bout you cut the sh*t too? You're like a freaking stalker, dude. Just ignore him. Personally, I like most of his posts and can separate the shtick from the football talk, but if you can't...ignore it. This place will be much better that way.

Archived