Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

You are a lucky man.

We took her to LI for Christmas, at 3 months. She had been getting up 1-2 times per night. That road trip kicked off January through July of her getting up every other hour screaming, every night, for that entire stretch of months. It started with a broken schedule, then my wife went to her constantly and turned it into a repeatable cycle. 

In July, I had to put my foot down. Cry it out. After 2 nights, boom. She was sleeping through the night, or getting up at most 1-2 times again and for a short window, with no screaming.

She's the happiest baby ever - the only hurdle has been this sleep nonsense. It impacts us more than her.

We are so lucky. Every once in a while, she'll get up in the middle of the night. Quick change, half of a bottle, and back to sleep. She'll be 5 months this week, I never thought it would be this awesome.

The only problem is my age, I'm 44. Sometimes when I go to put her in her crib, my joints start popping and it wakes her up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ARod, I was hoping to see you here.

I'd like, honestly, for you and I to start over and have a little Perestroika if we're both gonna be here.

I know I was a bit unfair on my part, but I hope we can put that behind us.

For my part, I regret that you and I had a disagreement that went were it did, and I hope that we can heal those old wounds now.

Mea Culpa.

http://www.hahgay.com

We are so lucky. Every once in a while, she'll get up in the middle of the night. Quick change, half of a bottle, and back to sleep. She'll be 5 months this week, I never thought it would be this awesome.

The only problem is my age, I'm 44. Sometimes when I go to put her in her crib, my joints start popping and it wakes her up.

My girl is 11 months now. I'm 38.

We used to spend an hour or so trying to get her to sleep... then tip-toeing out of the room would creek a board. Start all over again. 

... and yes. There is absolutely nothing like it. Makes me want to happy cry every day. 

With the season upon us it might be time to crack my knuckles and begin to own you with my vast football knowledge. So far everything I said last year has or is coming true.. what you espoused? not so much.

The ocean is "vast." What you have is a moist towelette of football knowledge.

Hey ARod, I was hoping to see you here.

I'd like, honestly, for you and I to start over and have a little Perestroika if we're both gonna be here.

I know I was a bit unfair on my part, but I hope we can put that behind us.

For my part, I regret that you and I had a disagreement that went were it did, and I hope that we can heal those old wounds now.

Mea Culpa.

Sounds like a plan Fish. :beer_Orcish:

Lots of starting over for you, eh?

Not really.

SAR can go **** himself and DIAF.

ARod and Bit tho, they were friends for a long time, good posters of the highest order, one who left JI a while back, and one who sadly my relations with fell apart, much by my own doing.

If either will be here, I'd like to get along again.

if that's Gay, sign me up for a ball gag and some anal lube I suppose.

I had to google Tony Robbins and the Bravo Channel. 

Pac pulled those references out like every day vernacular. 

You should start that middle-aged boy band you've always dreamt of and call it Tony Robbins and the Bravo Channel.

p.s. I believe you didn't know who Robbins is but you're not fooling anyone by pretending you don't have Bravo on 24/7.

Warfist and I weren't the best of buds on the old lot, but here we've put that behind us. (I'd like to think, anyways) 

sar likes to push the threshold of his trashy internet actions carrying over into real life. No value. 

Now he doesn't even have that supposed "40,000" post count he always refers to and demands to be respected on. He's just nothing. 

Going to say this strait out, Paulie/DickyBonhomme is good solid people, stop, end of story.

He's a good guy, is a good Mod, and while he may be loyal to Sean and Co., that's no reason to slag him here.

There is a lot of sh*t talking on both sides right now, his comments that I've read are no more or less out of line than dozens of others.

I hate seeing good people get slagged, especially when we have truly not good people, detestable people, like SAR I right here to slag.

JMO, like it or lump it as you see fit.

The Mod crew of Scout/JI, Jetswin, Chessie, Green, WCO, Isi and Paulie are all good people. Good friends one and all. Good Jets Fans one and all.

+ 1,000,000

pauliec is good people.  Although, someone thinking he'd changed his username to WhiteZinfandel was lolz-worthy.

Mean Bro and ARod were friends they occasionally come to Hammerjacks (SoFlJets Bar) together when I used to go there several years ago.

Which then turned into one crappy bar, then went into a smoke filled crappy pool hall, now back to the bowling alley as a "non profit" organization...I stay home and enjoy the 70 inch led with sunday ticket...

Where in Boca are you? 

Which then turned into one crappy bar, then went into a smoke filled crappy pool hall, now back to the bowling alley as a "non profit" organization...I stay home and enjoy the 70 inch led with sunday ticket...

Where in Boca are you? 

West Boca 441 and Glades. Go to Packy's for game day.

You should start that middle-aged boy band you've always dreamt of and call it Tony Robbins and the Bravo Channel.

p.s. I believe you didn't know who Robbins is but you're not fooling anyone by pretending you don't have Bravo on 24/7.

You couldn't just let the joke flop the first time. You have to try and give it CPR like this???

Just in fudge mother****er, just in fudge.

Archived