Rex Has two HC inteviews next week

AFJF

Dimitroff is still the GM of the Falcons.

He would not want any part of the Rex Ryan circus.

I would agree with this, but the Falcons are the best fit for him from his perspective because they have a good offense in place. Plus, Brees is getting old in that division.

Rather face an old Brees twice than Rodgers twice a year.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, but I'm telling you right now that (a lot) of people around the league think Rex is a good head coach.

You're probably right.  Look how much deep love and devotion he has created amongst Jet Fans, after all, a notoriously fickle and disloyal lot.

We'll see.  If he is everything his fans claim, he will be a favorite to win a title in either San Fran (a title worthy roster) or Atlanta (a title worthy O in need of Defensive Coaching only).

In either case, I wish him well, glad he's gone, glad he'll be in the NFC where I won;t have to actively root against him every week.

You're probably right.  Look how much deep love and devotion he has created amongst Jet Fans, after all, a notoriously fickle and disloyal lot.

We'll see.  If he is everything his fans claim, he will be a favorite to win a title in either San Fran (a title worthy roster) or Atlanta (a title worthy O in need of Defensive Coaching only).

In either case, I wish him well, glad he's gone, glad he'll be in the NFC where I won;t have to actively root against him every week.

I wouldn't touch that SF job.  Kaepernick is not a very good QB.

Any one of them willing to bet their career on it?

There is an actual anti-Jet bias in the NFL when it comes to talent. There's a belief that the Jets somehow make coaches or players worse and they'll improve as soon as they go elsewhere. We've seen it from Herm to Sanchez.

There is an actual anti-Jet bias in the NFL when it comes to talent. There's a belief that the Jets somehow make coaches or players worse and they'll improve as soon as they go elsewhere. We've seen it from Herm to Sanchez.

Herm did super duper in KC before they dumped him

And Suckchez was a magnificent 4-4 taking over a 6-2 team fighting for playoff HFA and knocking them completely out of contention

Good examples

Totally agree. It's like dudes get extra credit for surviving as a Jet.

Per Mahish Mehta

Gotta be Atl and Chi.  Either one would be a great fit, Atlanta better for him, but Chicago is his dream job.

But the Rex's haters were having a party because there was no news regarding Rex drawing an interview. Less than 24 hour after being fired.  He got TWO today, you got to be kidding.  Are Rex's haters going to picket over this? Stay tune for their hatred.

Per Manish Mehta means it could be total nonsense. He makes it up every day. Why would this be any different? Teams might be kicking Ryan's tires to blow sunshine up his posterior in order to see if he will be a DC.

Reported/confirmed by multiple sources now.

Archived