Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say that like you are suprised. Did you forget who the coach is? Rex literally learned not one thing from year one to year 6 of his tenure as the jets. Not one bloody thing.

Truth br told over the last four years he actually got worse, going more and more conservative almost defiant about his idiotic ground and pound philosophy. If he tries to run 50 timed he will never get there. Too easy to defend. Rex literally on both sides if the ball does not understand bslance.

I keep hearing from the people who know everything about the draft that Mariota can transition to being a pocket passer.

They're trading Mariota to Philly for Bradford and picks btw.

who is 'they' as far as team trading to Philly?

I think they're permitted, but not forced to do it. They can deny if they want.

Good point

The league still will ask for volunteers. If one is not forthcoming, a team will be appointed. All organizations will be eligible with the exception of those that have a first-year head coach; teams that have made the playoffs in at least one of the last two seasons; and teams that have participated in the previous 10 seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000259014/article/owners-pass-hard-knocks-rule-at-nfl-fall-meeting

The Midgets defense has been putrid so this doesn't excite me but Bowles & Macc know

better than me:

http://www.nfl.com/player/spencerpaysinger/2530855/profile

Brian Costello @BrianCoz  ·  54 minutes ago

Source confirms ex-Giants LB Spencer Paysinger is scheduled to visit with the Jets tomorrow. #nyj

Doesn't look like we want Bellore back at all

Paysinger is a really good special teams guy, fwiw. Too small for regular duty, however.

Good guy.  I watched a Knick game with him and some other Giants once.  I agree he is basically a special teamer, but it seems Bowles likes these tweeners and may hope to strike gold with one.  I am a little worried that Bowles will go smaller at the expense of the run D, but he seems to have done a good job in Arizona.

Always thought he'd be the next Aaron Smith. Nothing wrong with adding another camp body and see how it shakes out.

The guy who put up 37 reps in the rookie combine? Mr. Beasley....Maybe he should change his name to "BEASTLEY"

But, but, but, but, how is this possible???  I was told by cap "experts" on the board how bad a contract Cro got 

Balderdash!! That can't be true I mean I read on this very board that he received 20 million guaranteed!!  In fact there are two or three threads on how much we are overpaying for free agents!  ;-)

Archived