Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

In another sport yeah.  Guaranteeing 85% of a big contract is really seldom done in the NFL 

The only reason it becomes an issue is if you expect his play to drastically drop off after this or the following season, or bank on him getting hurt. I think it's safe to plan on him being healthy for three seasons and if so, in conjunction with the cap increasing again the next couple of years, $16 million seems like a reasonable price for the best or top three CB in all of football. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect, what gives you any idea that Mcdougle will last more than 45 minutes before gwtting injured?

I hope he does of course, but both he and Milliner are more likely not to make it than contribute.

What makes anyone think Revis would last more than 45 minutes - remember he had a ACL injury two years ago, but somehow Macdougle is more certain to get re-injured . 

No swap of 1st rounders???

Doesn't seem like it. I thought maybe it was a typo but everyone else confirming the same deal:

What makes anyone think Revis would last more than 45 minutes - remember he had a ACL injury two years ago, but somehow Macdougle is more certain to get re-injured . 

Revis was injured three seasons ago and played 16 games in '13 and 19 in '14. Macdougle was injured and didn't play his last season in college and didn't make it through the preseason in his rookie season.

That's why.

Archived