greenwichjetfan

TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I started watching Man in the High Castle on Amazon.

Really good, the whole, "What if the Nazi's Nuked Washington DC and the US lost WW2".   I really like it.

29 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Breaking Bad movie announced. Looks like it's going to show what happened to Jesse after the finale. Gilligan doing the whole thing. Yes plz.

Hell Yes !

Any report on when it is expected?

What would you do with the story?

23 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Hell Yes !

Any report on when it is expected?

What would you do with the story?

Nope, just beginning development.

Personally? I just want to see what happens to Jesse. One of my favorite things about the show is that it took place over such a short period of time. Everything that happens took place over only two years. Think about that for a second in terms of Jesse. From getting kidnapped and tortured by Tuco to losing his girlfriend to becoming a murderer to rehab to getting kidnapped and tortured by Nazis, all while becoming an international drug kingpin kind of against his will; and being completely mind raped by Walter ALL THE TIME. I just want to see where he goes and the type of guy he is after all of it. Like, come on, Jesse driving away at the end of the finale, anyone who didn't cheer the guy on in that scene has no soul.

Tbh I was hoping that they would make a sequel show when Saul is done that would be Jesse based, but I'll take a feature film all the same.

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Nope, just beginning development.

Personally? I just want to see what happens to Jesse. One of my favorite things about the show is that it took place over such a short period of time. Everything that happens took place over only two years. Think about that for a second in terms of Jesse. From getting kidnapped and tortured by Tuco to losing his girlfriend to becoming a murderer to rehab to getting kidnapped and tortured by Nazis, all while becoming an international drug kingpin kind of against his will; and being completely mind raped by Walter ALL THE TIME. I just want to see where he goes and the type of guy he is after all of it. Like, come on, Jesse driving away at the end of the finale, anyone who didn't cheer the guy on in that scene has no soul.

Tbh I was hoping that they would make a sequel show when Saul is done that would be Jesse based, but I'll take a feature film all the same.

Excellent Jesse summary RJF ! … and yes I cheered like hell for Jesse getting away 

Did they ever resolve whether or not Jesse was going to be on Saul?