•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read this from Bob McGinn who is a very good writer who's connected.  He has us taking Vic Beasley, passing on Bud & White.  Later says the following:

14. MIAMI DOLPHINS: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia

A lot of teams admire Gurley, especially the Jets at No. 6. That's too high for a player coming off ACL surgery Nov. 25. The risk-reward seems about right for the Dolphins here.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/bob-mcginns-first-round-nfl-mock-draft-b99490465z1-301778881.html

Gives me an opportunity to put up one of my all time favorite remixes.

I've never seen that before and thought it was awesome. Thanks.

It's gonna be an exciting day. Here's to cooper in the first and Tevin Coleman in the second!

I thought you weren't a fan of White?

I was never not a fan just had some concerns about him being a part of a system who's WR's always put up big numbers but dont produce in the NFL.  Same concern with Melvin Gordon.

The more I watched and read...I think he's legit.  It also has to do with how I see the draft falling and who's going to be there at #6.  I think White will be the BPA.

I was never not a fan just had some concerns about him being a part of a system who's WR's always put up big numbers but dont produce in the NFL. Same concern with Melvin Gordon.

The more I watched and read...I think he's legit. It also has to do with how I see the draft falling and who's going to be there at #6. I think White will be the BPA.

I have a feeling he won't be available at 6. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived