•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him a few games and liked what I saw. I just heard a lot of people say he might end up being the best WR from this draft when it's all said and done. That'd make him a steal in my book. We'll see.

Who, besides Tony the Wiz, said that???

Any chance DGB will be available for us at 37? I'll be happy with him or Strong.

Depends on how this rd ends up. Could see Saints if they don't take Petty taking one...maybe Tennessee next round? Never know what the Pats will do...

I'm disappointed in the Colts. They are losing games because of their interior defense not being able to stop the run, they have no safeties, no DTs and could really use help on the other side of the ball. 

The Dorsett pick is nice and all, but there's a couple of interior DL that could arguably be ranked equally.

+1

One pick into the draft and I'm more excited than I can remember being in a while

I was mostly positive about the past 2 years. I'm usually positive about most of our drafts, since I don't follow college closely enough to have a die hard opinion.

That said, this is nothing like the past 6 years. This is one of those moments where you are just like "whoa, that's a perfect pick". Last time I felt that way was Brick and Mangold.

I just like how Mac stuck to his board. He's a man of his word, and he took a player that plays a position that is one of our strengths.

I just want Bowles to play Richardson, Wilkerson, Harrison, and Williams all together.

I just like how Mac stuck to his board. He's a man of his word, and he took a player that plays a position that is one of our strengths.

I just want Bowles to play Richardson, Wilkerson, Harrison, and Williams all together.

Williams needs to change his name to Williamson.

I was mostly positive about the past 2 years. I'm usually positive about most of our drafts, since I don't follow college closely enough to have a die hard opinion.

That said, this is nothing like the past 6 years. This is one of those moments where you are just like "whoa, that's a perfect pick". Last time I felt that way was Brick and Mangold.

It's more the optimism towards the entire staff that is really sticking with me, I think. Long draft to go and we've come out of rd 1 with a great player only to walk away with little to nothing else many times before so we'll see...but I feel good.

Archived