Caption this photo.

Jetsfan80

"So I said to Kurt Warner before he went on DWTS, hey Kurt, when you get on there, this is how to do the cabbage patch man. Don't forget the white man underbite and the judges will love you big guy."

"So I said to Kurt Warner before he went on DWTS, hey Kurt, when you get on there, this is how to do the cabbage patch man. Don't forget the white man underbite and the judges will love you big guy."

Macc:  "I see.  Very interesting.  Now, what is this 'Dancing with the Stars' you speak of?"  *Sips coffee*

Bowles: "Oh sh*t i told fitz not to run gassers all full speed, we are screwed if our starting QB re-injures that leg"

Macc: "A tibia fracture to unlikely to occur from a player running in a linear fashion without sideways motion or force applied in a direction perpendicular to his momentum, coach." *sip*

Bowles: "Oh sh*t i told fitz not to run gassers all full speed, we are screwed if our starting QB re-injures that leg"

Macc: "A tibia fracture to unlikely to occur from a player running in a linear fashion without sideways motion or force applied in a direction perpendicular to his momentum, coach." *sip*

So far jgb is winning at this game.  And yes it's a contest.  Prize TBD by Max.

img25211657.jpg

Coach Bowles - "you know how many calories are in a grande Starbucks Moca?  There so good, but get that sh*t away.  I've got to look slim for the camera.  I cant even look at the cup.  So much temptation."

BigMac - "Come'on Todd, dont be so self-conscious,  you've got a great figure"

Archived