Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

How do you know that Geno owed him money or didn't pay him back?  And how do you know its stealing?  It want dumb to punch him even under those circumstances, its criminal.  And IK was dumped and sh1t on by Bowles at the presser for that reason.

Only an idiot would argue that if your owed money youre free to sucker punch someone like a pussy 

That's whats getting tweeted out right now about the fight. Bowles also dumped on Geno, fact of the matter is if Geno wasn't such a **** wit we wouldn't be having a promising player be cut right now and he also wouldn't be having his jaw broken.

Evan is a nice enough kid but he really is annoying how he tries to act like this wise knowledgeable guy. He's like 31.

And he just cut off a guy and started screaming 'See!?! You admit it!!!!' before the caller could say Rex has a sh*tty track record.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/172279/espn-survey-jets-signal-caller-geno-smith-ranks-last-among-qbs

7/22/2015

ESPN survey: Jets' signal caller Geno Smith ranks last among QBs

Instead of giving me a ESPN link to a survey you should look up the differences between a survey and a fact.

Geno wasn't worse than every starting QB.  No matter what a survey says. 

Their opinions mean a whole lot more then this douchebags opinion. And sounds like Bowles was disappointed in Smith more then anything. I'd hardly call that backing.

Bowles completely backed Geno.  It was on IK.  Other than he said it takes two.  But nothing Bowles had to say was blaming Geno.  It was a total backing of Geno.

• Upvote 1

Except, both Carter and Boomer disagree with this moron whose opinion is nothing in the NFL circle.

Who cares what his name is? Nothing he said isn't true, I don't think you're getting my point. Anything Cris Carter says isn't inherently more valid because you know the guy's name. That's just "moronic". They're all equally informed on this situation.

That's whats getting tweeted out right now about the fight. Bowles also dumped on Geno, fact of the matter is if Geno wasn't such a **** wit we wouldn't be having a promising player be cut right now and he also wouldn't be having his jaw broken.

Hey, its been tweeted, has to be right.

Bowles didnt dump on Geno, never happened, stop making sh1t up. 

Bowles completely backed Geno.  It was on IK.  Other than he said it takes two.  But nothing Bowles had to say was blaming Geno.  It was a total backing of Geno.

He said that Geno's not innocent and it take two to tango. Sounds like he's disappointed in both parties if you ask me, and rightfully so. If Geno was a ******* leader like he should be seeing as he's the qb, he wouldn't be causing situations like this to happen or be involved in them.

Instead of giving me a ESPN link to a survey you should look up the differences between a survey and a fact.

Geno wasn't worse than every starting QB.  No matter what a survey says. 

A year ago, Geno Smith finished dead last in ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando's first annual quarterback rankings, based on the opinions of coaches and talent evaluators.

He said that Geno's not innocent and it take two to tango. Sounds like he's disappointed in both parties if you ask me, and rightfully so. If Geno was a ******* leader like he should be seeing as he's the qb, he wouldn't be causing situations like this to happen or be involved in them.

He said IK sucker punched Geno, he had no chance to defend himself and he did nothing to warrant getting hit.

But hey, you dream up something differently to feed your agenda.

• Upvote 1

Who cares what his name is? Nothing he said isn't true, I don't think you're getting my point. Anything Cris Carter says isn't inherently more valid because you know the guy's name. That's just "moronic". They're all equally informed on this situation.

Except Carter and Boomer know what it's like in the culture of a NFL locker room. This dbag doesn't.

A year ago, Geno Smith finished dead last in ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando's first annual quarterback rankings, based on the opinions of coaches and talent evaluators.

Another opinion poll.

Was that before all of Genos stats went up last season?

Are you going to tell me that Geno was worse than Bortles?  Vick?  Others?

Their opinions mean a whole lot more then this douchebags opinion. And sounds like Bowles was disappointed in Smith more then anything. I'd hardly call that backing.

What is it with you and this douche bag sh*t?  Do you EVEN know who the guy is?  He is a true Jets fan and he and his partners have an great site, tremendous weekly pod cast and focuses on FOOTBALL.   No offense but if you are going to name call, at least know what the hell you are talking about.  There isn't a thinking person alive who would take ANYTHING Boomer or Carton says seriously.   I can't believe you actually do.

Of course he is disappointed in Geno as this action has caused him to miss valuable time.   Get over your Geno hate for just one second (if you can); picture Fitz getting his jaw broke over something Bowles called "childish" and should have been settled without resorting to violence.   Would you be happy it happened and celebrate him getting his jaw broken?  If so you are a moron, plain and simple.  That is the only point he was making.  

• Upvote 1

The NY JETS my team for life anything can happen here and it usually does. 

"The Jets have reached out to veteran QB Rex Grossman, according to a source. Grossman, 34, has not played in an NFL game since 2011, though he was with Washington through the 2013 season. He was signed and cut by the Browns prior to the 2014 season."

--NY Post

SAR I

"The Jets have reached out to veteran QB Rex Grossman, according to a source. Grossman, 34, has not played in an NFL game since 2011, though he was with Washington through the 2013 season. He was signed and cut by the Browns prior to the 2014 season."

--NY Post

SAR I

What about Brett Favre 

nfl-u-jet-favre-580.jpg

• Upvote 1

ANd Sando, using analytics, said that if Ryan Fitzpatrick was our starter, it would have meant 2.5 wins more for the Jets

So some moron with magical analytics thinks that Fitz with a Jet team lacking talent across the board would have won more games with that lousy team than he has won anywhere in his entire career.

This is a selling point for analytics or how pointless they are

• Upvote 1

I'm hearing from a source (I sound like Mike Francessa) in the locker room that Geno owed IK money (not clear how much yet), and they were also fighting over a girl.  Geno said something bad about IK's mom and that's when he popped him.

Thats a alot of arguing over something that happened so quickly that even when players jumped in Geno was already hit

What is it with you and this douche bag sh*t?  Do you EVEN know who the guy is?  He is a true Jets fan and he and his partners have an great site, tremendous weekly pod cast and focuses on FOOTBALL.   No offense but if you are going to name call, at least know what the hell you are talking about.  There isn't a thinking person alive who would take ANYTHING Boomer or Carton says seriously.   I can't believe you actually do.  

WTF does that even mean. He's a true fan? Get out here with that sh*t, he's a ******* nobody on a high horse acting like his opinion actually means sh*t for the Jets fanbase. And also I'd take Boomer and Carton seriously when it comes to locker room stuff, because they've been a part of the culture in the locker rooms and are more a like the NFL players then you think.

Bottom F'in line

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Bleed Green if Max or TomShane  is under center on 9/13. Wake up folks, now more than ever, it's time to rally as a fanbase and send our best wishes  (whether anti or pro geno) to Geno for speedy recovery. I know I will. Remember the TEAM you love............ 

• Upvote 2

Yes saying it take two to tango and Geno is not innocent, is obviously me feeding my agenda. 

He said emphatically that Geno was innocent.  That no one deserves to be hit, sucker punched, for any reason other than threatening your family.

So you continue to post sh1t thats idiotic and wrong

• Upvote 1

I'm hearing from a source (I sound like Mike Francessa) in the locker room that Geno owed IK money (not clear how much yet), and they were also fighting over a girl.  Geno said something bad about IK's mom and that's when he popped him.

your momma so fat.....she stepped on a bag of skittles and a rainbow shot out her ass

• Upvote 1

Bottom F'in line

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Bleed Green if Max or TomShane  is under center on 9/13. Wake up folks, now more than ever, it's time to rally as a fanbase and send our best wishes  (whether anti or pro geno) to Geno for speedy recovery. I know I will. Remember the TEAM you love............ 

Agree