What do you want to see in tonight's preseason game?

drdetroit

The only thing I want to see during this game is if Bowels is able to motivate these guys to play, they can suck tonight and I wont care I just want to see them playing full speed and like they want to be on the field. No injuries tonight would also be a plus.

Aside from the obvious "no injuries", I would like to see Calvin Pryor, Bryce Petty and at least 1 young WR improve on their play from Week 1. Not looking for Petty to be good, just better. 

Pryor won't be playing...still out following death in the family.

Looking forward to seeing Petty as well.

Aside from the obvious "no injuries", I would like to see Calvin Pryor, Bryce Petty and at least 1 young WR improve on their play from Week 1. Not looking for Petty to be good, just better.

Manziel looked good last night another guy we took a pass on for the Louisville Slugger.

Looking forward to seeing how well Fitz and his receivers perform.  It's the key to our season so I wouldn't call the reps they'll be getting together "meaningless", but of course JMO.

Me too of course but I'm thinking Petty may not get that many snaps with Flynn now on board, unless Flynn's angle is still too gimpy

They said Flynn wasn't going to be healthy enough to practice for a week, so I'm sure he's been ruled out for this game.

Archived