Miami vs NE

prime21

The Pats are very beatable IMO and I think the Fins (as much as I hate them) will be very aggressive and get it done

While I don't think the Pats are very beatable...They're the best team in football (well, Brady is the best QB in football) - I do agree, Miami wins.  I think the Jet game took a lot out of the Pats...they'll be flat. 

Fins went from a passive bunch of misfits to a crazed bunch of pro football players that obviously didn't like to be made fun of. People forget that these guys have a lot of pride, Tannyhill has had really good success against the Patriots who are coming off a very physical division game. You had guys like Hightower playing with a bad rib & a 4 day turnaround.

Ninkovich is no spring chicken either. I could actually see Miami play very aggressive offense & going against Landry is much different than Marshall & Decker, big speed difference. Won't be easy for The Pats. I'd like to see Suh get a sumo shot on Brady, a lift & land on him type of crunch play.

While I don't think the Pats are very beatable...They're the best team in football (well, Brady is the best QB in football) - I do agree, Miami wins.  I think the Jet game took a lot out of the Pats...they'll be flat. 

The Patriots never come out flat.

The Pats do not match up well vs the Dolphins and the total lack of a running game will take its toll later in the year ....Also when the holding penalties start to get called that line will be exposed. The Pats are beatable and one dimensional. Once teams realize they can be more aggressive with the blitz Bradys gonna get hit and hit often.

The Pats do not match up well vs the Dolphins and the total lack of a running game will take its toll later in the year ....Also when the holding penalties start to get called that line will be exposed. The Pats are beatable and one dimensional. Once teams realize they can be more aggressive with the blitz Bradys gonna get hit and hit often.

The pig is ripe . . . .

Just because the Patriots didn't run the ball against the Jets, doesn't mean that they are one-dimensional.  Two of their biggest weapons in the run game (Mason & Lewis) didn't even suit up yesterday.  And at what point in the year do you think holding penalties will start to get called?

Archived