Miami can really test Pats defense!

Jetster

Short Week, Thursday Night Game, interim HC vs. Brady and BB at home but people think the Dolphags are going to get a win because they clobbered Houston and Tenn. and the Pats had to battle?

Has anyone paid any attention to the NFL for the past decade?

You're missing the X-factor - The Dolphins when undefeated 43 years ago! Don't you know what that means? 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jarvis Landry had a 50 yard TD last week for Miami.  He caught it 14 yards from the line of scrimmage, then weaved his way from one side of the field to the other, breaking a couple tackles and running a total distance of 97 yards to gain the remaining 36 on the play.  He made the Texans look like the Oregon Ducks out there.

He won't do that against New England. 

Is he better than Odell?  

I want him to be because I said he would be, but seriously, is he?   haha

You're missing the X-factor - The Dolphins when undefeated 43 years ago! Don't you know what that means? 

That players who are still alive from that team will celebrate when some other team knocks off the last remaining undefeated because god knows it wont be the Dolphags? 

Is he better than Odell?  

I want him to be because I said he would be, but seriously, is he?   haha

He's perfect when paired with a QB who can't launch it deep, like Tannehill.  He would have been a perfect pairing with Fitzpatrick this year, even though I think Devin Smith may well end up the better player eventually. 

He's perfect when paired with a QB who can't launch it deep, like Tannehill.  He would have been a perfect pairing with Fitzpatrick this year, even though I think Devin Smith may well end up the better player eventually. 

Not a chance.  

I wanted Landry so F'ing bad.  But hey, we got Jace Amaro and he's just so gosh darn dandy!!!

Not a chance.  

I wanted Landry so F'ing bad.  But hey, we got Jace Amaro and he's just so gosh darn dandy!!!

We needed a TE as well as a WR in that draft, one of the most promising WR groups in years and we made just about the worst possible choices for Wr's  You certainly have a right to be ticked over that.

We needed a TE as well as a WR in that draft, one of the most promising WR groups in years and we made just about the worst possible choices for Wr's  You certainly have a right to be ticked over that.

I never thought I'd be more pissed at a GM than I was at Tannenbaum for trading up into the first for Dustin Keller (another joker TE like Amaro) when we could have stayed put and taken Desean Jackson (the same year they drafted Gholston).  Coles and Cotchery were getting old.  Baker was solid the year before and they picked up an old Bubba Franks.  We passed on a TE in FA too, cant remember who.  It was just a colossal cluster **** of stupidity.  

Then Idzik happened and made that draft a distant memory.  

They aren't really facing one of those this week.  Tannehill had 7 picks over a 3 week period leading up to that easy Texans matchup.  Yes, he was awesome against Houston, but playing in Foxboro is another story entirely.

he wasnt even really awesome. all his touchdowns were short throws where the receiver did all the work after the ctach

Hindsight is always 20/20, stefon diggs looks like a candidate for ROY and he was a 5th round pick. Some of these guys just blow up out of nowhere 

Except a lot of this was not hindsight.  Opinions were voiced before and right immediacy after the draft, not two years later.  You could look at almost any jet fan mock draft before that year and it would have been far better than the real jets draft.  I still think Idzik had the right idea re not over playing for medium free agents, accumulating lots of picks and looking for sustained success but his draft pick was was just stinky.

How's the game going? I just finished puking for a half hour after watching the pre game kids testimonial of the Pats*...nothing like a bunch of 8 yr olds telling us how great Brady is and  deflate gate is just jealous opposition.  I'd swear some of those kids post on this board lol!!

phins still stink. 9-0 pats. Yes, a safety. 

I tuned in at the QB sneak and I was immediately hit with a massive CBS slant towards the Pats. I'd like to say Nance isn't bad, but when this is his schtick, well...he's bad. 

He's a Tiger hype machine when he does Golf too. 

I tuned in at the QB sneak and I was immediately hit with a massive CBS slant towards the Pats. I'd like to say Nance isn't bad, but when this is his schtick, well...he's bad. 

how is it possible that sneak works every single time, even for a team with Suh right there in the middle. Don't get it. 

Nantz's ultimate dream is the be double teamed by Brady and Phil Mickleson at the 50-yard-line of GIllette Stadium at halftime. 

I never thought I'd be more pissed at a GM than I was at Tannenbaum for trading up into the first for Dustin Keller (another joker TE like Amaro) when we could have stayed put and taken Desean Jackson (the same year they drafted Gholston).  Coles and Cotchery were getting old.  Baker was solid the year before and they picked up an old Bubba Franks.  We passed on a TE in FA too, cant remember who.  It was just a colossal cluster **** of stupidity.  

Then Idzik happened and made that draft a distant memory.  

Who's the last skill position player we drafted that amounted to anything? Cotchery? Leon? That's pathetic.

Chandler Jones makes that Coples pick look worse every day.  Really thought Rex was going to pull the trigger on Jones.  Wouldn't have been my favorite pick at the time, but there were lots of reports of last minute workouts with the Jets that made me think that was the pick.  

Archived