Miami can really test Pats defense!

Jetster

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This better be five pages making fun of the OP for thinking the fish would roll the #1 AFC team.

Where did I say they would "roll" the Patriots? I thought it would be high scoring, I was wrong. It didn't help the Fins they lost their LT, Pats are putting a lot of pressure on Tannehill. I'm sure all of posts are dead on,lol, I'll have to go back & take a peak.

Have you guys seen Dan Cambell speak yet? He's like Rex without the lapbad and facelift.

I'm not one to applaud the Jets for "playing them close", but we're really the only team that has has not completely embarrassed ourselves vs. them.

This Pats team is no joke.

Pats didn't have to defend the entire field vs Fitzy. With Tannyhill, the Fins can REALLY stretch that average defense out because Tannyhill can throw a 30 yard out on a dime. Plus he runs better than Fitz, he's much faster. The Fins WRs are much faster than the Jets top 2, Landry can take a 5 yard slant & go 65 easy. Gonna be a high scoring game. Pats D gets exposed tonight. You heard it here first, Jets had the matchups & Landry was still scary. 

Lol... has 15 years of Brady/Belliwhip taught you nothing? 

Just stop. Until he/she retires, we all need to stop. 

We may have moments where we out duel them from time to time (full moon)... but it's clear it doesn't matter who/what/when, etc. Smart money's on them winning 9/10 games.

They aren't really facing one of those this week.  Tannehill had 7 picks over a 3 week period leading up to that easy Texans matchup.  Yes, he was awesome against Houston, but playing in Foxboro is another story entirely.

why feed the idiot troll ?

Pats by a lot.  Probably something like, 37-17.

Short Week, Thursday Night Game, interim HC vs. Brady and BB at home but people think the Dolphags are going to get a win because they clobbered Houston and Tenn. and the Pats had to battle?

Has anyone paid any attention to the NFL for the past decade?

This isnt a bragging moment, I'm actually upset I gave the Dolphags so much credit.  But how did anyone doubt this and actually think they stood a chance?

Is there not a more scripted sports league in the world? 

Have you guys seen Dan Cambell speak yet? He's like Rex without the lapbad and facelift.

I'm not one to applaud the Jets for "playing them close", but we're really the only team that has has not completely embarrassed ourselves vs. them.

This Pats team is no joke.

During his postgame speech last week he praised his defense for the Texans' dropped passes. "They felt you!"  

This idiot thinks his defense has the Force. 

Easy little fella.

Being sad when the Pats lose wont go over well around here.

Little Fella? You must be mistaken me for someone else. I hate the fins more than anyone else so I would prefer to see them lose every game for the next 30 years. It's not that hard to see the Pats have the best chance of winning the division as Miami could have been a potential threat to a wild-card spot for us. 

Yeah... but you're the Ape. 

ever since I grew this dead sexy Jedi beard, I feel like a prophecy has been fulfilled... Like JN sent me a message: Help us Apey-wan, you're our only hope!

My message to you, in these times of deep balls and Death Stars..."These aren't the derps you're looking for..."

Little Fella? You must be mistaken me for someone else. I hate the fins more than anyone else so I would prefer to see them lose every game for the next 30 years. It's not that hard to see the Pats have the best chance of winning the division as Miami could have been a potential threat to a wild-card spot for us. 

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.g

Archived